Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Post deleted by Mat Sklansky (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=222300)

farang0 11-16-2006 07:15 AM

Re: Ask Degen Anything About Living In Thailand

Did you go the Bamboo tatto route or needles?

What do they charge and how long does it take?

11-16-2006 07:42 AM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

skier_5 11-16-2006 09:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Bamboo. It didn't hurt that much at all and I'm a pretty big wuss when it comes to that stuff. Took like 40 minutes for the whole thing. 1400 baht (asking price was 2500) If I ever get another Tat I'm definately going back to the same dude. He said he's been in business 10 years, right on Haad Rin about 5 doors down from this:

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1...hnitzellx7.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

fuuuuck, this thread is sooo depressing. Just makes me want to quit school and go travelling again. sdfjknbdskfjbdsf.

Is the place you are talking about have 2 pool tables and a massage parlor in it too?

I don't know what the restaurant was called, but it had log tables and had an extra area across the road as well. Kind of by the reggae bar (or at least towards the reggae bar from chicken corner and then it was on the right hand side somewhere-- extra area on left hand side). try the pad thai there. It's kinda different than traditional pad thai, but sooo addicting.

wowacedude 11-17-2006 01:26 AM

Degen how do you know who is a hooker and not? We are a company now here in thailand and it feels like every girl here is a hooker.
One night my friend even asked 3-4 people and they all told him that she was just a ordinary girl, but when they got home she started talking about $ and he sent her away.

We are going to Koh Samui in a few days, is it the same there?

farang0 11-17-2006 05:33 AM

Where are you meeting these girls?

In a bar its very likely that most girls there are whores. Normal thai girls do go out and party but they will be a little more mellow.

-The whores dress trashy where as normal chicks are a little more conservative.
-Whore are loud and crave attention. Most normal thai chicks wont be activly seeking out males in a bar. They will also be shy and wont aproach you most of the time.

Its always good to question the girl too. Get some info from here, see what she does and if she is a student, etc.

Samui has tons of whore because there are a lot of trashy little bars and farang looking for whores. There are some more upscale places where it is possible to meet nicer girls though.

Check out the samui branch of Q-bar near the lake in Chaweng.

11-17-2006 08:21 AM

11-17-2006 08:28 AM

fish2plus2 11-17-2006 08:45 AM

it is very easy to tell who is a prostitute. after you are here a few months you will be able to pick them out v easy. if i see a western guy with a thai girl, 95% of the time i can tell if she is a bar girl, and would be willing to wager thousands of dollars.

the way she dresses, the way she interacts with him, the words she uses, what she says, how she says, how she makes contact with him, the cloths she wears, the look in her eyes when I (another farang) makes eye contact with her, etc, etc. this is just looking at her. of course, the easiest tell is when she has a look of pure and outer boredom on her face.

normal girls with farang are usually all giggling, look like they are interested in him. dress different, act different, etc, etc.

fish2plus2 11-17-2006 08:46 AM

"I paid for it"

i hope this means financially, and not with your health.

farang0 11-17-2006 10:46 AM

why cant you [censored] them both with the same condom?

Why cant you run to 7/11 and buy more condoms?