Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   BBV- Help me write a love letter (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=256815)

pennpal 11-09-2006 10:54 PM

BBV- Help me write a love letter

OK, so here's the deal. I've had this girlfriend for almost two years now, but lately she's been complaining that I'm slacking in the "being romantic" department. The obvious solution, then, would be to write a love letter, but I've realized after a few attempts exactly how bad I am at it.

Some actual excerpts:

<font color="brown">I miss you terribly. I've felt nothing but lonliness all day, this inescapable longing for someone to connect with. I can't wait to see you again.</font>

Hot damn, emo much? What am I supposed to type next, "When I'm not with you I cut myself to feel alive. Wait, my black nail polish is getting all over the keyboard. Maybe my tears can clean it off."

<font color="brown">I had a decent day today, and had plenty of things to be interested in and happy about, but all I could think about was you. </font>
Just because you were daydreaming about her boobs doesn't make you romantic, pennpal. We can do better... maybe give some compliments?

<font color="brown">You are [censored] hot</font>
Too much.

<font color="brown">You're cute</font>
And so is your little sister, pervert.

<font color="brown">You brighten my days</font>
MOVE THE [censored] OVER DANIELLE STEELE, WE HAVE A WINNER

<font color="brown">Well, It's getting late, so I guess I should end this letter. I love you very much, and really look forward to hanging out this weekend.</font>
Bedtime already? Damn, this letter sucks miles of dick. Good thing I have it lying around, because the dorm's out of toilet paper and I have to take a huge [censored] right now.

Obviously you see my plight. So what's the solution? Take submissions of love letter lines from BBV, patch them together, and give it to her with some jewelry. All good submissions will definately make their way into the letter and her response will be posted. I'm pretty sure you guys can come through for me on this- I would post it in OOT, but where's the fun in that? If you're hellbent, pretend this is titled "Beat-I suck at writing" and every sentence has a (B)(B) or (V) written at the end. Worthless without pics, you say? Say no more.

Halloween '05
Bowling
Halloween '06
Bowling again

onthebutton 11-09-2006 10:55 PM

Re: BBV- Help me write a love letter

[ QUOTE ]
The obvious solution, then, would be to write a love letter, but I've realized after a few attempts exactly how bad I am at it.

[/ QUOTE ]

errrrr...Obvious solution? Hardly.

Do something with Thread Cat. That [censored] makes panties wet, yo.

Edit to add: Seriously. Letter = bad idea. Lots of easier and more effective stuff to do.

iSTRONG 11-09-2006 10:59 PM

love letter = teh gay. Be a man, take ur girlfriend on holidays to Paris or something.

Split Suit 11-09-2006 11:00 PM

obv solution is not write a love letter. its to either go on more walks with her (for some odd reason...women love takin walks. i guess being able to walk AND talk at the same time is facinating to them)...or go dancing with her. no female hates goin dancin. and i dont mean club, grind ur [censored] into her back for an hour...i mean go learn to do some ballroom typeshit. u can thank me for the sex later

Dave Coulier 11-09-2006 11:01 PM

You've been with her two years, what does she expect after that long?

The romance and wooing is only up until you SIIHV/P, after that its gone.

Mythra 11-09-2006 11:01 PM

If you are a high stakes baller, take her to europe instead of this letter bs

11-09-2006 11:01 PM

Post deleted by Ryan Beal

pennpal 11-09-2006 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The romance and wooing is only up until you SIIHV/P, after that its gone.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf, this is a horrible line for my letter

ybother 11-09-2006 11:08 PM

if they best I could do was some halloween pics I would be slacking in the romantic zone too

iSTRONG 11-09-2006 11:11 PM

If you gonna write a letter, at least make it funny as opposed to cheesy.