Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   I Knew It! I'm Surrounded By Boobers! (NC Thread) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=356067)

MrWookie 03-15-2007 05:29 PM

I Knew It! I\'m Surrounded By Boobers! (NC Thread)

I let Aussie pick between this one and my quote about my liver and the UIGEA to throw him a bone. Both were good nominations.

As an extra bonus, I tried to get our phantom mod, Racious, to change her name to VoraciousBoober instead of the much lamer V.R. She didn't buy it.

BionicComma 03-15-2007 05:33 PM

Re: I Knew It! I\'m Surrounded By Boobers! (NC Thread)

I don't see you changing your name to MrBoober.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Boobic_Boober

inferno 03-15-2007 05:36 PM

your [censored] up my action wookie

lolol at some guys, dude sits down with 2,50 and starts trashtalking me than he wins to 6bugs or something sits out and talks how I suck, I reply with if your gonna leave just do it so someone else can play. So he leaves and rejoins with again 2,50 now in 2hands I beat him out of that money. He leaves again and rejoins again this time with 41,xx$ prolly his whole br and chats how broke I am(sitting with 25) we play a couple of hands and I add 1000 just for the hell of it and he leaves immetiatly and now hes chatting as observer haha.

awell enough for today gonna be a busy weekend with moving and all hopefully I can play some poker also [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] because its like going really well [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

DavidC 03-15-2007 05:50 PM

in before the lock

DavidC 03-15-2007 07:21 PM

If someone's interested in reviewing some hands with me, and getting hands review, on an ongoing basis, maybe like 20/day or something like that, PM me and I'll give you my AIM.

I'm playing 0.25/0.5 -> 5/10 full ring right now, depending on table conditions and how I feel I'm playing.

headofmike 03-15-2007 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I
I'm playing 0.25/0.5 -> 5/10 full ring right now, depending on table conditions and how I feel I'm playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

hah, don't think I can cover that spread

MacGuyV 03-15-2007 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, seriously who plays that wide a range?

DavidC 03-15-2007 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, seriously who plays that wide a range?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems weird.

I'm more interested in people playing 2/4 -> 5/10 obviously.

00Snitch 03-15-2007 08:56 PM

I play 1/2 -> 5/10. Depends on:

- site
- what bonus I'm clearing (i.e what limits it clears best at)
- what rb I'm getting
- how soft the games look
- how many games are running

Absolution 03-15-2007 09:56 PM

I like the donk bet on the turn like it changed anything for him:

PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is MP with T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Button calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, UTG calls.

Flop: (10.50 SB) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button folds, <font color="#CC3333">UTG 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, UTG calls.

Turn: (9.25 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG calls.

River: (13.25 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 19.25 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
UTG has Qs Ks (full house, queens full of kings).
Hero has Td Th (full house, tens full of queens).
Outcome: UTG wins 19.25 BB. </font>

And I'm down tonight after about a dozen hands like this.