Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   got an IM from pokerstars (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=368433)

demon102 03-31-2007 02:04 AM

got an IM from pokerstars

This isnt the right forum, I know that but w/e. Ok had issues trying to get a check from stars to drunk to give details but like 10mins ago got an IM from stars saying they wanted to talk to me on the phone. I never seen this stars IM (it came in a stars IM, not aim just im box u can imagine what it looks like the spade in the top left hand corner and such. They said they wanna call now but IM to drunk to talk about serious [censored] and IM like wtf an IM from stars? Any of yall deal with this before, know anything about this? All this recent hacker [censored] has me all paranoid so I need some validation.

thac 03-31-2007 02:07 AM

Re: got an IM from pokerstars

lol do you really think they're gonna get your password through your phone line if they call?

edfurlong 03-31-2007 02:09 AM

Are you playing higher than usual and sucking or something?

illuminati 03-31-2007 02:14 AM

Too drunk to type, too.

Chesskid1 03-31-2007 02:15 AM

yah i got an im from stars when my bank declined my visa card and i tried like 5 times over and over and i got an IM from them and i was like wtf but its legit, werd.

gambler2k4 03-31-2007 02:19 AM

they IM'd me once about setting up echeck awhile back.

demon102 03-31-2007 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Too drunk to type, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

YO DONT BE KNOCKING ME TYPING MAN!!!!!!!!

demon102 03-31-2007 02:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
they IM'd me once about setting up echeck awhile back.

[/ QUOTE ]

WEEERD SO me=paranoid thats works better then me=ripped off

Chicago 03-31-2007 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This isnt the right forum, I know that but w/e. Ok had issues trying to get a check from stars to drunk to give details but like 10mins ago got an IM from stars saying they wanted to talk to me on the phone. I never seen this stars IM (it came in a stars IM, not aim just im box u can imagine what it looks like the spade in the top left hand corner and such. They said they wanna call now but IM to drunk to talk about serious [censored] and IM like wtf an IM from stars? Any of yall deal with this before, know anything about this? All this recent hacker [censored] has me all paranoid so I need some validation.

[/ QUOTE ]

They IM'd me once to tell me that I still had 160 days left on my ban from Stars and that I shouldn't be thinking about poker. Whatever...

Chicago

demon102 03-31-2007 02:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They IM'd me once to tell me that I still had 160 days left on my ban from Stars and that I shouldn't be thinking about poker. Whatever...

Chicago

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL they said no pokers for uuuuuuuuuuuuu, funny post though thatnks for stharing