Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: March. (#7 of 8.) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=344374)

Mike Haven 03-01-2007 04:33 PM

WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: March. (#7 of 8.)

Owing to continuing demand, once more we have a central thread for questions, suggestions, complaints, and general discussion about WSEx.

Keeping everything in one thread helps everyone, so thank you for supporting the idea.

For reference, the previous thread, #6 of 8, is here.

Dex 03-01-2007 05:07 PM

Re: WSEx: Official Monthly Thread: March. (#7 of 7.)

I am getting this error popping up all the time:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ocketError.jpg

WPEX is the only poker client I am having such problems with. Any ideas?

betafemale 03-01-2007 05:11 PM

How come people say it is rake free when it infact is 100% rake back? Yes it does make a difference. One can only wonder for how long also.

metsandfinsfan 03-01-2007 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How come people say it is rake free when it infact is 100% rake back? Yes it does make a difference. One can only wonder for how long also.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you are semi-tight, 100% rakeback > rake free

and it also allows allows the fish to lose all their money and then be able to play the next week ... which is good for the site as well

stop being so pessimistic

DING-DONG YO 03-01-2007 05:35 PM

srsly, I hate it when people split hairs over 100% rakeback V rake-free. The difference is so minimal that it isn't even worth discussing IMO.

Kazuma 03-01-2007 05:38 PM

Anyone know why the First Pay sign up page has been "taken down until further notice"?
I was thinking about putting some money into WSEX and I want to know more about this option to deposit/cash out with. Does it still work with WSEX? Any info on this matter would be appreciated.

metsandfinsfan 03-01-2007 06:00 PM

my only issue is the sound bug i discussed in the other thread ... but i clear it up by clicking options and clicking ok.

i am thrilled that there is often two fr nl00 tables going these days

Genesis 03-01-2007 06:06 PM

I was getting the socket error, mentioned by Dex, last night. It prevented me from logging in but I could watch the tables. I waited a couple hours and it was working properly again.

I also get a strange sound issue where after playing for 30 min to an hour (don't pay close attention to the time) every new dealer text or player text line results in an annoying beep. I can get rid of it by shutting off the text, but I would rather not have to. Haven't played since yesterday's update so it could be fixed.

DitMeMay 03-01-2007 06:59 PM

Wsex Gm, can we get a update on when the debit card will be available?

jfk 03-01-2007 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my only issue is the sound bug i discussed in the other thread ... but i clear it up by clicking options and clicking ok.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I also get a strange sound issue where after playing for 30 min to an hour (don't pay close attention to the time) every new dealer text or player text line results in an annoying beep. I can get rid of it by shutting off the text

[/ QUOTE ]

In my experience this bug only happens if you have the dealer:everything option clicked.

To temporarily rid yourself of the sound right click on the chat box and reselct an option. This makes the chat scroll to the bottom and fixes the beep.