Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   OT: [censored] thread, August, READ RULES IN TOP POST (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=465897)

Josem 07-31-2007 07:38 PM

OT: [censored] thread, August, READ RULES IN TOP POST

Almost 10 hours into August... and it's August at GMT in a few minutes, so a new thread:

[ QUOTE ]

A few guidelines this time, since this is supposed to be an OT thread, not a BBV thread. There's a whole forum for BBV. Expect hilarious bannings if you suck too much to understand this concept.

1. convert your [censored] hands it takes like two seconds and makes it much easier for everyone.

2. Post interesting hands i.e. Playing HU floating the turn with 9 high no draw to set up a river bluff= sexy. Losing a 60/40= who [censored] cares.

3. Posting about variance is fine on a few conditions
1. It includes stats/graphs over a meaningful sample not ZOMG I run bad.
2. If it's a small sample but it's ridiculous run it's acceptable
3. If your name is Indiana you may not post about variance, bad beats or being fabulously wealthy

But can we please get all the mundane beats that all of has have had hundreds of times out of the thread nobody [censored] cares. To paraphrase, stop being whiney little biatches.

[/ QUOTE ]

AMT 07-31-2007 07:46 PM

Re: OT: [censored] thread, August, READ RULES IN TOP POST

1st whiny little biatch IN!

Slim Pickens 07-31-2007 07:48 PM

I'm going to post in the July tread while it is still July, present post excepted.

jgunnip 08-01-2007 12:07 AM

AUGUST!

JuntMonkey 08-01-2007 12:10 AM

I'm [censored], it's all over. I called up the girl (for those of you who weren't around in July - nurse from when I was in the hospital three weeks ago who I went on a date with yesterday, am unsure and fear the worst of what she thought of the date, but I'm likely overreacting) at 6 PM and did not leave a message. It is now past midnight and she never called.

So yea, gg life.

blackize 08-01-2007 12:28 AM

Wtf why no message?

sippin_criss 08-01-2007 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm [censored], it's all over. I called up the girl (for those of you who weren't around in July - nurse from when I was in the hospital three weeks ago who I went on a date with yesterday, am unsure and fear the worst of what she thought of the date, but I'm likely overreacting) at 6 PM and did not leave a message. It is now past midnight and she never called.

So yea, gg life.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

maybe if she didnt call you back in like 2 weeks. shoulda left a message dipwad. call her back in a few days.

JuntMonkey 08-01-2007 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wtf why no message?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, she doesn't leave them so I decided not to this time.

TruFloridaGator 08-01-2007 12:43 AM

Lose 3 flips in a row to finish 17th in the 55 6max MTT. I may win everytime if I win just one of these, maybe that's Stars' fear...

The Yugoslavian 08-01-2007 12:51 AM

Dude, it's still July, W T F!

Yugoslav