Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Moneygram is it as easy as sounds? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=401044)

action44 05-11-2007 09:39 PM

Moneygram is it as easy as sounds?

Any experiences would be great.. Does the bank know where the money is being sent? ty

skylos 05-11-2007 10:07 PM

Re: Moneygram is it as easy as sounds?

I just went up to the supermarket to deposit on Stars for the bonus and it was really easy like 5 minutes and showed up on the site within an hour. Stars had like a little map in the cashier section that made it even easier. $9.95 fee on $600.

I was gonna deposit on Full tilt through Moneygram but they way they told me to do it was way different from Stars. I don't know if it was because Stars is using the Moneygram Express thing and Tilt is using regular Moneygram but the way Tilt told me to do it was more like a Western Union type deal.

PLOlover 05-11-2007 10:28 PM

Does stars pick up the 9.95 fee?

hiho 05-11-2007 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does stars pick up the 9.95 fee?

[/ QUOTE ]

no

skylos 05-11-2007 10:34 PM

I had to pay the fee. Was looking around at what fees were and Western Union was outrageous at like $50 on $600, Paytru was gonna be like $25 or so I think and epassporte I didn't really consider since they've been so slow and I don't have a credit card so I have a standard account with $500 limit and needed $600 so don't even remember what the fee was gonna be on that.

CCx 05-11-2007 11:48 PM

moneygram is ridiculously easy to use, just follow the directions... ive deposited 1000+ using moneygram a few times and it couldnt be easier, and you cant beat the price (9.95)

chicken10der 05-12-2007 12:20 AM

I would really like to do this, but when I go to the PokerStars cashier, there is no Moneygram option for me. WTF?

Guthrie 05-12-2007 01:11 AM

I'm having a chicken and egg problem with Stars.

Do I go to Stars and tell them how much money I'm going to deposit at some future time, then they tell me what to tell Moneygram, or do I go to Moneygram and try to tell them who Pokerstars is?

The Stars cashier page says something about generating a one-time account number but I have no idea what that does or when I need it, before or after I go to the Moneygram store.

Annorax 05-12-2007 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm having a chicken and egg problem with Stars.

Do I go to Stars and tell them how much money I'm going to deposit at some future time, then they tell me what to tell Moneygram, or do I go to Moneygram and try to tell them who Pokerstars is?

The Stars cashier page says something about generating a one-time account number but I have no idea what that does or when I need it, before or after I go to the Moneygram store.

[/ QUOTE ]

The first one. They come up with a bogus company name and account number for your deposit, then use it with their agent to retrieve the money and credit your account.

Caeddyn 05-12-2007 03:08 AM

Does Moneygram take debit cards or is it cash only?