Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

durron597 04-14-2007 05:41 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
yay i win

[/ QUOTE ]

all you

xoom 04-14-2007 10:32 PM

I'll be a better wolf next time. I won't play for 5-6 weeks though, real life is the priority.

Absolutely awesome game, thanks a lot for modding VR and GT1T [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

metsandfinsfan 04-14-2007 11:52 PM

I think the village really did an awesome job. Many made themselves obvious villagers -- which is generally good for the village.

lastchance 04-14-2007 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think the village really did an awesome job. Many made themselves obvious villagers -- which is generally good for the village.

[/ QUOTE ]
It helps that the wolves tried their best to clear villagers.

KyrosMother 04-14-2007 11:56 PM

I think any game that gets down to must-lynch or near must-lynch is well-balanced and well-played by both sides.

wdcbooks 04-14-2007 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This was a terrific game. I really am in awe of how well it was modded and how few hitches there were. I was very low key intentionally. I was so caught up in work while the game was running I decided to just make myself as obvious a villager as possible and not screw it up. If I hadn't been killed the night I was I had set aside a morning to reread the thread.

KyrosMother 04-14-2007 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was very low key intentionally.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hence I started to think you were evil... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

wdcbooks 04-15-2007 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was very low key intentionally.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hence I started to think you were evil... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Naw, when I am evil I am really desperate to keep up the same pace of my normal villager game. That and I had some idea of who the seers were and I was pretty sure I had been peeked and would be cleared in fairly short order.

KyrosMother 04-15-2007 12:06 AM

I will remember that.

I have terrible blinders with you and Sighing. I know it, so I now I always think you might be wolves that I think are villagers...but I don't want to be wrong and lynch you as villagers....so I go in circles in my mind. It's not pretty...

I think I just need to let the rest of the village decide on [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] you two.

VoraciousReader 12-02-2007 12:34 AM

bump