Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535766)

Maunzekater 11-15-2007 10:13 AM

Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

[ QUOTE ]
It has probably has more to do with his emotional status than anything else. Its no secret to me I'd double my winrate if I stopped tilting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be happy to halve my loss rate [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

monkover 11-15-2007 10:35 AM

has any1 ever claimed that you couldnīt be sucessful playing 400nl as a 20/10?
I donīt think you got much of a chance playing 2knl shough and thatīs my ultimate goal and not being able to beat 400nl.

ama0330 11-15-2007 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I donīt think you got much of a chance playing 2knl shough and thatīs my ultimate goal and not being able to beat 400nl.

[/ QUOTE ]

the dude in that thread actually says that as the games get more and more shorthanded (i.e. higher stakes) the optimal play is to get looser and looser, and he is working on getting looser himself. the only reason he can play the way he does is because his opponents suck. they dont suck like 50nl players suck, but they are nowhere near as good as 2knl players.

monkover 11-15-2007 10:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the dude in that thread actually says that as the games get more and more shorthanded (i.e. higher stakes) the optimal play is to get looser and looser, and he is working on getting looser himself. the only reason he can play the way he does is because his opponents suck. they dont suck like 50nl players suck, but they are nowhere near as good as 2knl players.

[/ QUOTE ]

that is exactly what i meant ama
i didnīt read the thread though but i just meant that he wonīt be able to exploit good players like that

ama0330 11-15-2007 10:55 AM

dont get me wrong, theres nothing wrong with exploiting bad players. but if you can be playing a winning 2knl game at 400nl, youre gonna be doing a lot better than if you tried to play a winning 400nl game at 2knl.

ive been loosening myself up lately as well and its been hell, but im 100x the player i used to be before i started, no question.

monkover 11-15-2007 11:53 AM

just one question guys: What am i supposed to do if have pt and i know iīm up about 1k$ the last week but my pt only shows like 300$ and is obv missing hands?

whyzze 11-15-2007 11:57 AM

my pt misses hands sometimes when full tilt lags hard - as well as when i close a table before the next hand starts. Other than that, its usually just a filtering issue.

Do a quick import.
Doublcheck the filters.
If PT didn't give you an error message while importanting the hands it missed, its probably something similar to the errors i mentioned above.

ama0330 11-15-2007 12:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just one question guys: What am i supposed to do if have pt and i know iīm up about 1k$ the last week but my pt only shows like 300$ and is obv missing hands?

[/ QUOTE ]

make sure you have upgraded to the latest version man, FT changed something in their HH and PT couldnt import them. then re-import all your HH from FT and that should fix it. I was so tilted when i found out it was just a PT update issue, i hate being up and PT showing me breakeven hyahchcahcha

bazooka87 11-15-2007 12:29 PM

[censored] yeah, just qualified for FTOPS main event in a $5 rebuy 54 man sit n go [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] In for only $15 as well.
And I still have a ticket to one of the $109 qualifiers

ShipitFMA 11-15-2007 12:51 PM

i went out and got farrrrrrrrkin drunk. Hooeked up with this chick and went to take a leak and forgot what she looked like so i left :<.

No root for me tonight.....gay