Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

FCBLComish 04-01-2007 02:29 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Mets,

Thanks. I just started reading the other thread and I really dislike Traz as a wolf for the time being.

And now I semi-have to start from scratch.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Traz=village.

metsandfinsfan 04-01-2007 04:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm back and drunk. And, and this far more sad, Zurvan is gone, so I cant' pish him anymore.
Won't make a long post now - I'm starving for food and sleep so only this thoughts from a reading :

Wolfia : Fmxda
Pretty Wolfia : Luckay, Wdcsbooks, Econophile, Sighing, KyrosMother.

Today : vote FMXDA

Tomorrow : hope I'll remember why i made this vote.

[/ QUOTE ]

Voj being nightkilled has to implicate FMX. Why else would he have been nightkilled. There is NO other reason that i can see. The way he lists FMX as wolfia and the others as Pretty Wolfia -- sounds like they thought he peeked FMX ... and maybe a few villagers that he didnt list as slightly wolfia.

I know Nez said that he thinks that all the wolves were on our side .... but i can totally see how the wolves would think Voj was seer -- assuming FMX is a wolf

vote fmx

metsandfinsfan 04-01-2007 04:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OK - other thread read and I would like to lynch one of the followng, in order of preference:

Boiler_bd
fmxda
Jeremy517
Kumubou
Mark_K

[/ QUOTE ]

excellent list KM

metsandfinsfan 04-01-2007 04:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
PEOPLE I WILL NOT VOTE FOR TODAY
chuckles -- I'm going to be taking my cues from him, I won't follow him 100% but much of my rereading during this day phase will be done with his lists/thoughts in my mind
KyrosMom
Nez
MDD

Everyone else has either had some incredibly wolfy moments so far, or I have little read on one way or the other. I'll get a better list together by tomorrow morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought we were masons mt [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

VoraciousReader 04-01-2007 10:57 AM

**************EVENT**************

The Battle Hawks have been significantly delayed by the split of their forces. In at least one respect, however, it has worked in your favor. The time spent in Toria-ran Keep has allowed the Queen of Eleria time to send a replacement guide... one that is accompanied by one of her personal bodyguards. The guide arrives with a heavy purse and instructions to purchase fresh horses for all. The conflict has worsened, and the untrained Elerian forces have been gradually worn down by the fighting.

Time is of the essence. On the other hand, perhaps you should restock your supplies before heading out on the road again.

If you choose to buy new supplies, turn to page 71. If you choose to leave immediately and restock in the Elerian capital, turn to page 12.

Voting will close at 4 pm EST.

Kumubou 04-01-2007 12:09 PM

I will be gone for the rest of the day (and will not be back until after nightfall), some thoughts:

Traz is still a wolf. His reads so far in this game have been whack, and he played very lazily the first two days (the first day I'm willing to write off

Chuckles needs to post something other than some cats. How about some beedogs?

I was going to harp on bram, but he actually did provide some content in the days he was in the Vortex.

Luckay has been acting extra-special retarded, but I have no idea if that's him trying to mislead the village as a wolf or just working on his meta-game as a villager.

Nothing really piqued me about fmxda in the beginning, but looking at his posts in the Vortex struck something to me. I get the impression from him that he really did not care who was lynched, which is a common sign of lupus.

I can't see myself voting for Zurvan, mets, or Madtown in the near future.

vote traz

KyrosMother 04-01-2007 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OK - other thread read and I would like to lynch one of the followng, in order of preference:

Boiler_bd
fmxda
Jeremy517
Kumubou
Mark_K

[/ QUOTE ]

standard [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

It's funny - if you were actually reading the thread, I think you would have responded differently and I think you would have responded to something I said the other day. I don't think you are even reading the thread. But wolves oftentimes don't....

I just went back and reread your posts again. I suggest others do to. It won't take long.

boiler

xoom 04-01-2007 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This may be the first time I actually agree with Shorty..

lynch Zurvan

Though I feel like we will need do lynch sighing sooner or later, I'm happy now with a Zurvan vote. Will explain in details later.
I'd like also to vote KyrosMother pretty sooner than later.
TiedUp is also really very meh but would lean wolf on him.

[/ QUOTE ]

What about this post from Voj? Couldn't he have peeked zurvan as a wolf? He also mentions him in his post where he votes fmxda after zurvan have returned to the other thread.. Most likely one of zurvan or fmxda is a wolf, possibly both.

Boiler_bd 04-01-2007 12:23 PM

KM I think you're wrong.

xoom 04-01-2007 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
KM I think you're wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think she's right.