Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

LuckayLuck 03-31-2007 02:43 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

oh, wait, Zurvan is here now
Zurvan is a wolf
'holla

[ QUOTE ]
Quite Wolfy:

Zurvan
IronYuppie
Tiedup

[/ QUOTE ]

metsandfinsfan 03-31-2007 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, if you read more carefully, I pushed AGAINST tiedup, who we lynched, who turned out to be the priest. I pushed HARD TO NOT VOTE tiedup. Tiedup was on shortline's wolfy list.

also,
Boiler_BD is on shortline's list, I strongly reccommend we follow shortline.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you even read what you write or do you purposely constantly contradict yourself to gauge reactions?

LuckayLuck 03-31-2007 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
but Luckay,

you said in the other thread yesterday you were going to "drive Zurvan into the ground tomorrow".

So what happened?

[/ QUOTE ]

I will
I was disappointed that Zurvan was vortex'd over to your side. And so I forgot about him. And now I remember.

DRIVE ZURVAN INTO THE GROUND PLEASE

MDoranD 03-31-2007 02:45 PM

Ok another reason econo is a wolf. Econo has been known for angleshooting in the past. He does another one late last night with this post (when hes 2nd in votes)

[ QUOTE ]

btw mods, i don't have an event pm yet, so don't know if i have a cool power to use

[/ QUOTE ]

Such an angleshot and one i dont think a "real" power villager would make.

Mark_K 03-31-2007 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
not a bad post mark

what do you think of jeremy

[/ QUOTE ]

I have him as lean village. He's there really for only one reason. When the Bluff BW was building steam the other day and people were hopping off kbar and onto bluff, he jumped on kbar. I grant this is still weak evidence but it came at a really critical junction which basically caused Kbar to do the fake-claim.

Beside kumu today, I'm also getting a strong wolf read on Kyrosmother...

Day1 she posts a Villager/Wolf list that has no current confirmed wolves on it. Also day 2 she votes fmxda then pretty much pushes Jared (while her vote is on fmxda). Then the Aaran BW picks up strength, she then votes Jared...
THEN when Aaron's BW weaken's and Jared is building, she switches to Aaron. The next day, one of the first posts of the day (without anyone's prompting) is KM trying to explain that she didn't mean for the end-of-the-day votes to look like that... A scrambling wolf????

So bottom line, I really like a kumu or Kyrosmother lynch this weekend with the edge toward Kyrosmother.

vote Kyrosmother

LuckayLuck 03-31-2007 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, if you read more carefully, I pushed AGAINST tiedup, who we lynched, who turned out to be the priest. I pushed HARD TO NOT VOTE tiedup. Tiedup was on shortline's wolfy list.

also,
Boiler_BD is on shortline's list, I strongly reccommend we follow shortline.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you even read what you write or do you purposely constantly contradict yourself to gauge reactions?

[/ QUOTE ]

ASGDJFHASJLDFHAHSDFHASDF

I'm trying to say that I'm not just shortline's brainless follower. I take his list seriously since he's a confirmed villager, I add my own input to it. I push AGAINST tiedup, because I know that shortline did not have the information that kbar was a wolf -- and since kbar was a wolf, shortline would not have tiedup on the wolfy list. I CANNOT BELIEVE we lynched tiedup yesterday.

ZURVAN, however, is someone that is absolutely unaffected by all the wolfies dying as wolfies. I haven't caught on the other thread as to how Dustin, the saboteur died yet, but whoever pushed him gets +villager points. Remember what shortline said:

[ QUOTE ]
The evils know the saboteur. The saboteur will leave a hint for the evils as to which is the correct option to be choosing. He will not harp on the hint as it will soon become very obvious.

[/ QUOTE ]

metsandfinsfan 03-31-2007 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok another reason econo is a wolf. Econo has been known for angleshooting in the past. He does another one late last night with this post (when hes 2nd in votes)

[ QUOTE ]

btw mods, i don't have an event pm yet, so don't know if i have a cool power to use

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and one he should be modkilled for imo

LuckayLuck 03-31-2007 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

here's the thing: econophile is practically a confirmed villager because of this. Power villagers / wolves don't get an individual event PM. ALSO, if econophile was a power villager or wolf, he would NOT know when everyone got their individual event PM. Thus, through this angleshot (intended or unintended), econophile is a confirmed vanillager.

MDoranD 03-31-2007 02:49 PM

ok LOL HOW COME NOONE TOLD ME VOJ WAS DEAD? GRRR ok take him off my wolf list

chuckleslovakian 03-31-2007 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oh, wait, Zurvan is here now
Zurvan is a wolf
'holla

[ QUOTE ]
Quite Wolfy:

Zurvan