Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Bellagio Five Diamond Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=543605)

Bakes 11-27-2007 10:07 PM

Re: Bellagio Five Diamond Thread

like 480

MrTimCaum 11-27-2007 10:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
by chance is anyone bringing an xbox 360 for fifa or n64 for kart?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm cleaning my room at my house today and I uncovered my n64 and two controllers, but no mario kart. the only games i have for the 64 are f-zero x, international superstar soccer 98 (my favorite soccer game of all time, although I dont think I've played any soccer games since), wwf no mercy as well as wcw/nwo revenge, 1080 snowboarding, and perfect dark (no goldeneye, no idea what happened to my copy).

i also have a gamecube with 4 controllers, and I do have mario kart double dash. i also have a copy of mario golf somewhere.

chiTown22 11-28-2007 01:13 AM

lol, I paid my rent for over 3 months on double dash bomb matches. good stuff.

JP OSU 11-28-2007 01:34 AM

At dinner break now and ITM... I'm pretty sure that I'm 4/40... 71k avg is 35k... Sitting w/ Dutch Boyd...

Layne Flack in w/ a bunch of chips... Other notables still in include Michael Binger and Eskimo Clark...

If anyone happens to stop by, I'll be the fat kid in the Cubs hat...

ianisakson 11-28-2007 01:41 AM

basebaldy texted me at the dinner break saying he was 3rd in chips if you know him.

JP OSU 11-28-2007 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
basebaldy texted me at the dinner break saying he was 3rd in chips if you know him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yea I know him quite well... We played today already and played for a long time at the wsop...

Foucault 11-28-2007 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yea I know him quite well... We played today already and played for a long time at the wsop...

[/ QUOTE ]

Is he the guy I tried to bluff? Would be just like basebaldy to have KK there. Congrats on the money and good luck.

Dranoel 11-28-2007 03:48 AM

Got 32nd place. Money started 50th place.

Layne Flack cracked my AA's in a preflop all-in.

Had a great time- almost got deep.

Next time. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

JP OSU 11-28-2007 04:29 AM

21 left... I have 145k avg is 70k... Worst table ever sitting with layne, Dutch, nick binger and basebaldy

Assani Fisher 11-28-2007 05:00 AM

Hey guys,

Thanks to all of you for making this thread so great and informative. I really do appriciate each and every one of you, and I hope you have a great time while you're in Vegas. I wanted to ask a question, but I didn't think it was worthy of its own thread, so I'll just ask here: What are the side games like there? Are the tourneys taking up the main room or have they opened up the second room(forget the name of it)? Are there a wider variety of games being spread due to the tourney being in town(for example I'd be interested in a PLO8 ring game if I could get one going)? Thanks a ton for all of your help, and God bless each and every one of you.

Love,
Assani