Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   finally gonna have a tiebreaker game (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512598)

tuq 10-02-2007 12:43 AM

Re: finally gonna have a tiebreaker game

Ridiculous. A pox on the Rockies and their annoying bandwagon fans (not that the D'Backs' fans are any better, but they're definitely less annoying). I want the Phillies to absolutely buttsex the Rockies into the next millenium. I care more about the Phillies winning than the D'Backs. That ending tonight was stupid, plus Philadelphia's teams couldn't win a bingo game surrounded by blind people plus I'm bringing serious hate for Colorado, let's do this.

Dudd 10-02-2007 12:43 AM

Also, Don Orsillo without Remy sucks balls, what a horrible announcing crew.

Your Mom 10-02-2007 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OMG, baseball does not need IR. Why slow down the game anymore?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, who wants to get the calls right?

Eurotrash 10-02-2007 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is gayballs on so many levels. Holliday is probably going to get the MVP over the more-deserving Jimmy Rollins because of this ridiculous bandbox hit-fest shootout.

and instead of playing a battered Padres team, the Phils now have to play Colorado. what the [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, you're a Phil fan and a Phils fan?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, funny how that works out, right? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Needle77 10-02-2007 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not to mention Holliday is 10x the better choice than Jimmy Rollins.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT.

kidcolin 10-02-2007 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I guarantee 99.9% of San Diego fans are pretty much already over it. The rest will be over it by the end of the day tomorrow. If this happened to the Cubs, on the other hand, the hospital wards would be overfilled with suicide attempt patients.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's what makes SD a lame sports town, but in some ways I'm jealous. They get to enjoy good runs, then it was crashes, it rolls right off them as they go surfing and checking out hot chicks.

Losing all 10-02-2007 12:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

They have to add instant replay or something because it clearly adds some luck to the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd still have baseball if not for thinking like this.

BowToYourSensei 10-02-2007 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As a Padres fan, I knew that would happen. I give a 40% of Hoffman coming back next year. He had two chances to lock it up, including Saturday, and blew both.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think much blame lies with Hoffman. Black made some bad (non) decisions. I don't understand how he doesn't load the bases, and maybe even bring in an outfielder to play the infield (that may be too extreme), when there were men at the corners and 0 outs. Holliday would probably be running on contact on a non-force.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

are u kidding? 99% of the blame falls on hoffman. 1% on black pitching to carroll

Eurotrash 10-02-2007 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not to mention Holliday is 10x the better choice than Jimmy Rollins.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol 10x, you think so? I don't.

Your Mom 10-02-2007 12:46 AM

Rocks do have a bunch of fairweather fans. Hopefully, they play the Cubs in the 2nd round so we can take over their ballpark like we always do. We'll surely be taking over the DBacks park.