Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Poker Stars reload MARCH (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=40874)

Gregatron 07-04-2006 11:45 PM

Re: Poker Stars reload MARCH

[ QUOTE ]
Another bump because it deserves it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Awesome. The OP definately has vote for first ballot the troll hall of fame.

Morbo 07-05-2006 12:09 AM

So how do I get my 3" dick enhancement?

Jimmy The Fish 07-05-2006 07:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently, you're supposed to send a box of Hitler Oats to Father Colonial Writhe? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Shrug 07-05-2006 01:21 PM

I know Myrtle, and she is still very concerned as to the whereabouts of her carborundum. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

jah7_fsu1 07-05-2006 09:42 PM

This should be a sticky

ImsaKidd 07-05-2006 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to be antisemetic.

Scott_Baio 07-06-2006 01:27 AM

The original title of this book was 'Jimmy James, Capitalist Lion Tamer' but I see now that it's... 'Jimmy James, Macho Business Donkey Wrestler'... you know what it is... I had the book translated in to Japanese then back in again into English. Macho Business Donkey Wrestler... well there you go... it's got kind of a ring to it don't it? Anyway, I wanted to read from chapter three... which is the story of my first rise to financial prominence... I had a small house of brokerage on Wall Street... many days no business come to my hut... my hut... but Jimmy has fear? A thousand times no. I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey strong bowels were girded with strength like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo... dung. ...Glorious sunset of my heart was fading. Soon the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans... and pants to match. The monkey clown horrible karate round and yummy like cute small baby chick would beat the donkey

kyleb 07-06-2006 05:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OMG thanks Kyle, this is awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, thank you. I felt it was worth bumping again.

SkandarAkbar 07-06-2006 06:23 AM

Is there a satellite downstairs I can do to qualify for the upstairs mythology contest?

kyleb 07-08-2006 06:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a satellite downstairs I can do to qualify for the upstairs mythology contest?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would imagine so, yes. I hope you aren't jewish.