Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Tough river, what´s my line? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=519531)

Mozart 10-09-2007 11:23 PM

Tough river, what´s my line?

Co 57/16/1.5
Button 55/33/1.49

Co plays really bad postflop, sometimes too aggro, sometimes so passiv.

Button plays really aggro on the flop but on the big streets he play passiv.

Poker Room skin
Limit Holdem Ring game
Limit: $5/$10
5 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is BB with 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG folds, <font color="#cc0000">CO raises</font>, Button calls, SB folds, Hero calls.

Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (6.5SB, 3 players)
Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">CO bets</font>, Button calls, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#cc0000">CO 3-bets</font>, Button calls, Hero calls.

Turn: A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (7.75BB, 3 players)
Hero checks, CO checks, Button checks.

River: 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (7.75BB, 3 players)
Hero????

xdeucesx 10-09-2007 11:29 PM

Re: Tough river, what´s my line?

Bet, fold to a raise.

Gib 10-09-2007 11:39 PM

I don't rly like ur c/r @ all.

Atm I can't decide between either a c/f or c/c on the river.

xdeucesx 10-10-2007 12:19 AM

I like check folding the more I thought about it...there arent really any worse hands calling a river bet.

Mozart 10-10-2007 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't rly like ur c/r @ all.

Atm I can't decide between either a c/f or c/c on the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you doing on the flop? Both of them are callingstations, so i raise for value. I don´t think a check-call, donk line is good here.

jba 10-10-2007 12:58 AM

check and fold

Oink 10-10-2007 02:55 AM

c/f the river and hope they check through better hands.

Flop is close and I cant decide. I dont hate the c/r. But I would prolly c/c and then donk turn to make sure it gets bet.

dbeckham 10-10-2007 03:02 AM

check/fold. no matter how aggressive he is, in a 3 way pot reraising the flop is showing a fair amount of strength. even if that strength is a draw 76 got there, Adxd has you beat, the only thing you really have beat is xdxd but what everyone has failed to mention THERE IS STILL A 3rd player in the hand that called two cold on the flop. Your hand is no good....check/fold

thepizzlefosho 10-10-2007 04:18 AM

I'm with oink. I think a c/c and donk a lot of turns is a better line then the c/r. As played i think you can c/f the river. If one of these guys bets the river you are most likely toast.