Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Two Purrzz in a weird spot (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=500407)

grindplz 09-13-2007 05:16 PM

Re: Two Purrzz in a weird spot

Seems like A10 or 1010 basically always here. I mean their is no way hes value betting worse and no way he pulled some OOP float on the turn with the intent to cr bluff the river.

So since hes not bluffing or value betting worse, fold seems pretty good.

AAismyfriend 09-13-2007 05:17 PM

yuck what a ghey spot. I wouldn't fault either option here really and I would probably convince myself to call because I'm a huge station, but folding is probably right vs this guy.

Ship Ship McGipp 09-13-2007 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Seems like A10 or 1010 basically always here. I mean their is no way hes value betting worse and no way he pulled some OOP float on the turn with the intent to cr bluff the river.

So since hes not bluffing or value betting worse, fold seems pretty good.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok when are we going to keep playing hu? i'm free after 8pm EST tonight fwiw

Requin 09-13-2007 05:23 PM

Really easy fold.

Ship Ship McGipp 09-13-2007 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Really easy fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it can be really easy. This is 5-10 so like if he does turn out to be a winner, I have to give him some credit for 88/76 here turning into a bluff, specifically if he thinks hero can make folds.

Also, if he percieves we raise a set on the flop, and A7 = A4, which I'm pretty sure are both true, isn't this like, near the top of our range? (besides the nuts obv)

Requin 09-13-2007 05:34 PM

Obviously it's not an unexploitable fold. There's no deep theory here, it's a quesiton of what % do you think a guy fitting this description is bluffing. I'm saying in my experience it's not a bluff nearly often enough to call.

d2themfi 09-13-2007 05:36 PM

Does villain ever do this with AK, AQ? If he does i think you can call. If he doesnt than i think you can fold

AAismyfriend 09-13-2007 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does villain ever do this with AK, AQ? If he does i think you can call. If he doesnt than i think you can fold

[/ QUOTE ]

C/ring for value with AK/AQ here is suicide here, so that can be ruled out. I dont think he's ever raising worse for value and he's rarely bluffing so folding looks right here.

d2themfi 09-13-2007 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

C/ring for value with AK/AQ here is suicide here, so that can be ruled out. I dont think he's ever raising worse for value and he's rarely bluffing so folding looks right here.

[/ QUOTE ]

this was the point i was trying to make in a roundabout way, ty

d2themfi 09-13-2007 05:44 PM

Simply put if villain is never c/r bluffing here and he also is never c/r value betting a worse hand, then it is an obvious fold.

If u ended up calling and you won, then obviously ur analysis was right, but your information was wrong