Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   A few pretty basic hands that I think I'm playing wrong. feedback? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=424081)

disco_stu1978 06-10-2007 12:20 AM

A few pretty basic hands that I think I\'m playing wrong. feedback?

All hands take place in .25/.50 and are all pretty standard tables for those levels. (loose/passive) I do not have a very huge database on the players I am against and I would say that no one in these hands has more than 300-500 hands put in, so realistically readless. assume that the players are typical unless otherwise stated.

PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (10 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
Hero ???

PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (10 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
Hero ???

Preflop: Hero is UTG with T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>???

PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].

PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].

Preflop: Hero is UTG with J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+2 calls, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Hero calls, UTG+2 calls.

Flop: (10.40 SB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG+2 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, Hero???

marchron 06-10-2007 12:24 AM

Re: A few pretty basic hands that I think I\'m playing wrong. feedback?

Call.
Call.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Call.

bravos1 06-10-2007 12:25 AM

limp
limp
raise
raise
raise
raise/call like you did.. call flop bet

disco_stu1978 06-10-2007 12:30 AM

ok, cool. I had just finished a massive disect of my PT database, followed by a re-read of SSH and found alot of hands like this. I was not sure if limping these 66- hands in EP was standard here.

I also found alot of missed value in these hands that should have been pealed and were not.

thanks for the afirmtion [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] heres to renewed vigor!

unterfish 06-10-2007 12:34 AM

Starting Hand Charts FTW!^^

disco_stu1978 06-10-2007 12:39 AM

I have studied all that stuff, and have a ton of info around the old poker den. But a lot of these hands are in the kinda gray area. (i am in the full ring section yes?)

I just found that I was getting myself into an autopilot sort of headspace and wanted to really re-afirm that what I was doing PF was the right line.

just to clearify, I made all the same plays that were suggested. hence the affirmation. It's kinda like a "am I flying this plane in the right direction" sorta thing?

bravos1 06-10-2007 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how does that help you w/ the last hand?

unterfish 06-10-2007 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how does that help you w/ the last hand?

[/ QUOTE ]

Doh. You are stabbing at me. I dont deserve this [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Edit: LOL. Last hand? I would bet/3bet/fold here, of course.
Editedit: Nah. Bet/3bet/call is better, I says. DUCY?

NIX 06-10-2007 01:49 AM

1 - limp
2 - limp
3 - raise
4 - raise
5 - raise
6 - raise/call. You have odds on the flop to call for your gutshot/BDFD

OziBattler 06-10-2007 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1 - limp
2 - limp
3 - raise
4 - raise
5 - raise
6 - raise/call. You have odds on the flop to call for your gutshot/BDFD

[/ QUOTE ]

qft