Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   PokerStars Lobby: why does it suck? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=526666)

sethypooh21 10-20-2007 12:16 AM

Re: PokerStars Lobby: why does it suck?

[ QUOTE ]
Sadly I'm not kidding when I say this is the most useful post Ive ever seen on 2p2. This is going to make life alot easier with table selection, thanks...

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

smartalecc5 10-20-2007 12:35 AM

OMG I NEVER KNEW THIS EXISTED AND I HAVE PLAYED POKERSTARS FOREVER. WOW, I FEEL LIKE A NEW PERSON!

Losing all 10-20-2007 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OMG I NEVER KNEW THIS EXISTED AND I HAVE PLAYED POKERSTARS FOREVER. WOW, I FEEL LIKE A NEW PERSON!

[/ QUOTE ]

srsly, same here. I also feel like an idiot.

HonestRyan 10-20-2007 04:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. I am a Supernova and i never knew about this either. I just wish i could filter out the PL tables now.

Alobar 10-20-2007 05:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

srsly, same here. I also feel like an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

NNNNOOOOONAN 10-20-2007 05:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is the most useful post Ive ever seen on 2p2.

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT

[/ QUOTE ]

my mouth was agape for like 10 minutes.

NNNNOOOOONAN 10-20-2007 05:18 AM

ok, now that i figured that out, and the fact that the stars lobby is resizable, i really dont' feel like playing at FTP ever again.

f'n amazing

staring_elf 10-20-2007 05:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. I am a Supernova and i never knew about this either. I just wish i could filter out the PL tables now.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you only play 6max you can use the ring game filter and uncheck the 9/10 player tables. this will remove all the PL tables from the lobby.

also, the lobby is now resizeable since about last week i think. i have a laptop at the side of my main monitor that i have PT and the lobby open on and i just expand the lobby to fill most of the laptop screen - makes it really easy to see all tables at once and you dont have to use the scroll bar at the side. this also helps with the lobby scroll problem that happened in the last stars update.

bazooka87 10-20-2007 06:14 AM

How in the world did nobody know about this?

freecard4all 10-20-2007 07:55 AM

maybe it was part of the last update?
At least after installation I was clicking everything and bitching developers for not being able to separate different levels.