Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Late August Session Review Signup Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=481733)

BigBadBabar 08-20-2007 12:20 AM

Late August Session Review Signup Thread

hi guys, post in this thread if you want to get all up in the limit holdem session review's business this time around

old skool links:

FAQ

Origami Explains it All

let us gogogogo

Nick D 08-20-2007 12:21 AM

Re: Late August Session Review Signup Thread

Nick D is in need of some review.

OziBattler 08-20-2007 12:52 AM

I think it should be a rule that anyone who bitches and moans about downswings or not being able to beat the game really should really be peer pressured into signing up for reviews. that is all. perhaps I should add this 'rule' to the faq? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

seriously, these things work and if you are having troubles with your game then signup. gogogo

Xylocain 08-20-2007 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it should be a rule that anyone who bitches and moans about downswings or not being able to beat the game really should really be peer pressured into signing up for reviews. that is all. perhaps I should add this 'rule' to the faq? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

seriously, these things work and if you are having troubles with your game then signup. gogogo

[/ QUOTE ]

Aussie... this post is retarded on so many levels... I fear that my irony meter is out of batteries again.

OziBattler 08-20-2007 02:54 AM

hehe. as silly as my post might appear to be...I do believe that people who post downswing posts very likely arent playing as good as they think they are and that signing up for reviews is a great way to do a spotcheck for leaks. Yes Ill admit that session reviews may not work for everyone but they wouldnt have been running for well over a year if people werent getting value....see tehre I go ranting again about reviews. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

meh, time for me to have a coffee

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

ozi the session review pimp

neeeel 08-20-2007 06:20 AM

I would like to sign up [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] cos I always moan about downswings. I think I will use the sessions where AA lost 4 times, I guess u would think that getting AA 4 times was running hot......

CrMenace 08-20-2007 06:31 AM

In. I've been downswinging like a [censored].

KaatzMeow 08-20-2007 07:38 AM

Sign me up [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

OrigamiSensei 08-20-2007 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think I will use the sessions where AA lost 4 times, I guess u would think that getting AA 4 times was running hot......

[/ QUOTE ]
If I could only remember what a pair of those darn things look like I would... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Count me in.

jwalk 08-20-2007 11:14 AM

i would like to signup