Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Student Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   How can i get some (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558172)

i_hate_poker 11-30-2007 11:33 PM

Re: How can i get some

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SeeYouSoon 12-01-2007 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol @ frat guys unable to get laid even on their birthday

[/ QUOTE ]

OP should feel like [censored] right about now.

btmagnetw 12-01-2007 09:25 AM

wow move on.

JJH3984 12-01-2007 01:30 PM

Yeah dude. It doesn't even sound like you like her that much so w/e. If you want my advice, just maintain a kinda distant friendship w/ her and find other girls. That way, if she gets bored one night and wants to [censored] you, she'll have the chance, and it won't "ruin the friendship". Also you'll have a chance to [censored] other girls.

onlinebeginner 12-01-2007 01:55 PM

haha i guess i misrepresented myself... i definately don't really like her, but she's hot, and i've come very close multiple times so i do wanna seal the deal

i would say i'm over it, but theres nothing to get over... was just looking for some others opinions on best action plan

sidenote brag: two girls one day! good birthday

Ganjasaurus Rex 12-01-2007 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
How much did you have to pay them?

O Fen�meno 12-01-2007 03:53 PM

tell her to ride your schlong

onlinebeginner 12-01-2007 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
How much did you have to pay them?

[/ QUOTE ]

quite the opposite, one took me out to lunch...other bought me a drink [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

btmagnetw 12-01-2007 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
haha i guess i misrepresented myself... i definately don't really like her, but she's hot, and i've come very close multiple times so i do wanna seal the deal

[/ QUOTE ]can you highlight this part of the story? was it when you propositioned her to your room and she ignored you? or was it the happy birthday text?

onlinebeginner 12-01-2007 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]can you highlight this part of the story? was it when you propositioned her to your room and she ignored you? or was it the happy birthday text?

[/ QUOTE ]

last year when we were making out and I was going to go home with just her then her friend started to vomit and she took care of her.... things like this have happened a handful of times with her