Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

lastchance 04-13-2007 10:32 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
damn you IY

[/ QUOTE ]
This post is awesome in that it clears IY and bluff. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I mean, you and Dustin's reactions are just so much more restrained than everyone else. It's so weird to see that. Every villager's like panicing, and you guys are way too calm, IMHO.

lastchance 04-13-2007 10:35 PM

This game makes me so happy, and ST makes me so sad.

Kumubou 04-13-2007 10:37 PM

There was no time to panic. http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/699/iconv9kz.gif

Part of it is that if I was a villager there I still vote for him more often than not anyway, because his timing is just so bad the entire thing is unbelievable.

lastchance 04-13-2007 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There was no time to panic. http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/699/iconv9kz.gif

Part of it is that if I was a villager there I still vote for him more often than not anyway, because his timing is just so bad the entire thing is unbelievable.

[/ QUOTE ]
Which is why you need to panic there. It's a huge WTF moment.

At least, that's why I think and thought at the time. :/ I might be wrong. Just like to think about this crap.

KyrosMother 04-13-2007 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow this was a good game! Was I in it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah...you were not one of my "better" reads. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

durron597 04-13-2007 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow this was a good game! Was I in it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah...you were not one of my "better" reads. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I NAILED DUSTIN IN THIS GAME

BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

durron597 04-13-2007 11:10 PM

And boo to everyone who said that my ribbiting was annoying, i was trying to communicate [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Mark_K 04-14-2007 12:16 AM

Congratulations to my fellow villagers. I'm glad I wasn't in Boiler or Zurvan's shoes... (BTW, I called for Bluff's lynch 5 days ago.. -- OK, OK It was previous to him being converted.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) Great job on a tough decision.

This game was well played by both sides. Nice work everyone. Anyone that wants leasons in playing a wolf, read Traz's posts during the Kbar's "Yes, I'm a wolf answer"
He personally drove that lynch as a WOLF!!! Great play Traz.

GT1T and VR you guys have raised the bar on WW games! The writing was excellent. The game play was innovative. The game was fun and I thought it was pretty well balanced. I loved being a part of it. Thanks for an absolutely amazing job!!!

I'm still shaking my head over my two biggest blunders in the game. The one being my pegging Kyrosmother as a wolf when EVERYONE else thought she was super-villager. Sorry KM.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] The other being when I thought Chuck was the Seer and I came out with my grandiose wolf-roleblock reveal... Oops.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I also have to hand it the Bram for the fake Bard claim. I just loved the "KM, you know I'm the Bard". THAT was a brilliant line and excellent piece of WW work. WOW.
At the time, I thought that was an odd way of claiming but then I forgot about it. LOL...

BTW, I guess Xoom was the Godfather... We lynched the GF during a white-out blizzard... LOL

Again, A great game and an awesome job by both sides. Fun, fun, fun...

Nez477 04-14-2007 12:31 AM

This game kicked SO much ass and was my favorite game I think thus far on POG.

The vortex thing was awesome. Really fun having the two separate game threads and working in them as we did.

Anyway, glad I was able to help find a couple baddies early on. Great game by all, good strategy, good posting, good atmosphere.... overall just a freaking fun time.

Thanks again to all the work mods.

dmk 04-14-2007 12:31 AM

*** ANNOUNCEMENT ***

GT1T + VR, you guys rule. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] for the game. Extremely well done. It was an 11 out of 10. I can imagine how much time it took to do all of it - its much appreciated.

I'll be waiting for CYOA2 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]