Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Zurvan 04-12-2007 12:29 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

We're in must lynch on what is basically day 1. That's not a good thing

Boiler_bd 04-12-2007 12:40 PM

I understand Zurvan. Those two posts just didn't match. "I am 90% certain" vs "just trying to generate discussion".

My thoughts today are that we all claim. Bard is the only unknown role and that role is either the lynch during the blizzard (whose role was not revealed) or amoung us right now. That person might be able to clear themselves as bram said. If they can 100% clear themselves then they should try to make it 1 more night, if not come out now. If we do go 1 more night we will have a dead villager the next day. It would be wise to read up on their thoughts and try to see what conclusions they made and why.

The game is a new game as of 2 days ago. We were all pro-village until that point in time. We have info from yesterday, and today and tomarrow if we vote no lynch today. The other couple thousand posts are irrelevant except to determine bard/why Jeremy died.

I believe I was really the only person to express an opinion yesterday. I thought KM was villagery yesterday and that Traz would target some people for conversion over others, which led me to Zurvan. I still have a lot of thought to go though.

Zurvan 04-12-2007 12:59 PM

At this point, if the bard can prove their identity, they should stfu until tomorrow, and hope the wolves eat a vanilla. It makes for one less person who can make a mistake tomorrow.

Am I contradicting myself? A little. I think both coming out yesterday, but lying about their roles, was best. Given the current situation, we hope.

GetThere1Time 04-12-2007 01:41 PM

Anonymous Questions
================================================== =

Is it must lynch?

No. There will still be night as scheduled. If more time is needed then you can vote NO LYNCH but given this is an option night must fall as planned.

============================================
Can we use any powers that we had to use before must lynch?

No, perhaps I should have been more clear about the description but the intention of this rule was so that the ending of the game was not swayed by hidden powers on the final day. If any powers that were stipulated as "Usable before must lynch" were able to be used now, then they are potentially game ending and it was the intention of the mods to prevent this from happening.

BluffBlank 04-12-2007 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
At this point, if the bard can prove their identity, they should stfu until tomorrow, and hope the wolves eat a vanilla. It makes for one less person who can make a mistake tomorrow.

Am I contradicting myself? A little. I think both coming out yesterday, but lying about their roles, was best. Given the current situation, we hope.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we go no lynch and have the bard come out tomorrow, to try to give us a 50/50 chance. If he came out today we're at 33% regardless of if we go no lynch or not.

no lynch

Zurvan 04-12-2007 02:29 PM

Bluff: who do you think we should lynch tomorrow?

BluffBlank 04-12-2007 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Bluff: who do you think we should lynch tomorrow?

[/ QUOTE ]

My list would go:
boiler
zurvan
km

Just based off of tone reads from yesterday.

BluffBlank 04-12-2007 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

6914194202683101119 269124238115

7111920 332095

- message to be decoded tomarrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

also, I'd like to know what this is.

KyrosMother 04-12-2007 03:03 PM

I think it was kinda obvious yesterday that Jeremy was the apprentice...

no lynch - now I understand why.

KyrosMother 04-12-2007 04:13 PM

So I have been thinking about boiler and Zurvan’s argument today re: how Traz was targeting his night kills.

If I was looking for targets that were less likely to be lynched, I would have chosen myself or Bluff.

If I was looking for targets that I didn’t think were power roles, I would have chosen myself or Zurvan.

Given that Jeremy is gone and I wasn’t converted – that means Bluff or Zurvan. So I probably won’t vote Boiler tomorrow (yes, I know this is somewhat shocking.) Right now I would vote Bluff over Zurvan. But I reserve the right to change my mind 100 more times before tomorrow....and no, that doesn't mean I am evil - just confused.