Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Zurvan 04-04-2007 01:50 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
zurvan, why is that wolfy? I don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said made perfect sense. Wolves love to correct the village. Wolves also love to cast doubt on seer peeks. You've been floating on the edge of my radar for a while, and your posts today have been revealing, IMO.

xoom 04-04-2007 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A villager became corruptable to balance out a confirmed villager when Neil S got replaced as seer..

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a side theory that the wolves arent looking for the seer anymore.
That they're specifically looking for the corruptible villager to taint any live peeks when the seer comes out.

I also believe xoom-wolf wouldnt be able to resist providing us with 'helpful' information here.

xoom

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes no sense, here is why:

In my mind it makes no sense for the wolves to look for anyone but the seer. If they hit the seer, they can hit the corruptible villager later and still screw up live peeks.

So either thebram have been in wolf-chat and knows that the wolves are thinking differently or he is just thinking on a completely different level than me.

And why wouldn't I mention the corruptible villager? It seemed like Zurvan had forgotten about him and it looks like he wasn't the only one.

FCBLComish 04-04-2007 01:57 PM

The point is, Why would you remember the corruptable villager? I completely forgot about it, and I am sure a bunch of other people did.

If you are a wolf, and trying to find the corruptable villager to convert him, that would be an explanation.

Mark_K 04-04-2007 01:57 PM

I have a game mechanics/rules question concerning the corruptable villager. The way I'm guessing it works is that the wolves try to nightkill the person and he doesn't die but gets corrupted. The village would get a "no one has died that night" Is this correct?

GetThere1Time 04-04-2007 01:58 PM

***GROUP DAY EVENT***

You bury your friend, LuckayLuck, nearby. One more shallow grave you have to dig. Your small bonfire burns in the background. It was hard to scrounge up even that much kindling. As you all stand over Luckay's grave, the light snowflakes turn into large snow flurries. The wind picks up. The sting hurts a lot worse now. The blizzard is upon you. It's simple. You have two options.

turn to page 199 - Stay in the clearing where you can set up tents and have shelter. Wait it out.

turn to page 206 - Try to move through it. Maybe the storm will pass faster this way.

deadline at 6
***GROUP DAY EVENT***

xoom 04-04-2007 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The point is, Why would you remember the corruptable villager? I completely forgot about it, and I am sure a bunch of other people did.

If you are a wolf, and trying to find the corruptable villager to convert him, that would be an explanation.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have good memory, but I admit I had to go back and recheck to make sure I got it right. If remebering stuff makes me a wolf then so be it.

KyrosMother 04-04-2007 02:09 PM

Question - if the wolves knew who the seer was, would they:
A) Kill the seer
B) Search for the corruptible villager

Question 2 - if the wolves knew who the seer was and felt he had a lot of peeks, would they:
A) Kill the seer
B) Search for the corruptible villager

Question 3:
Who would be clever enough to think of that?

KyrosMother 04-04-2007 02:16 PM

Here's the biggest problem I have with the corruptible villager theory. Luckay is the last guy I would have gone after last night. Many of us were screaming to lynch him today. So why kill Luckay? Even if he is the corruptible villager...he probably isn't going to last long. I can't see why they don't keep looking for the seer.

Boiler_bd 04-04-2007 02:18 PM

lynch xoom

xoom 04-04-2007 02:25 PM

boiler .