Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Absolute...Support? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=459908)

jt082005 07-24-2007 10:20 PM

Absolute...Support?

I see they claim to have some great supports, but no where could I find or get a phone number from them. And, when I email them it takes them usually 6-10 hours, if not a day, to respond.

Do they have only 1 person running their support or something? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

delta k 07-25-2007 12:51 AM

Re: Absolute...Support?

you're lucky to find one person there IMO.

LoyalFrush 07-25-2007 01:20 AM

Live chat support works well for me for any standard problems.

Borgland 07-25-2007 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I see they claim to have some great supports, but no where could I find or get a phone number from them. And, when I email them it takes them usually 6-10 hours, if not a day, to respond.

Do they have only 1 person running their support or something? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm usually one of the first to slam AP, but that's not a unreasonable amount of time. Read some of the UB horror stories.

demon102 07-25-2007 02:51 AM

ya less then a day is pretty good man, there are stories where ub and ftp take like a week for very time sensitive things

jt082005 07-25-2007 03:07 AM

well I know that isn't probably horrible. Currently I've been going about 3-4 days on same issue. I get a random email every day or 2 telling me they sent to someone else to look at...was hoping they had phone number at least, but oh well

PS and FTP have not given me any issues or been slow so far

LoyalFrush 07-25-2007 03:16 AM

You can try the Absolute Cashier support at 1-866-788-3005
if you want someone to yell at. Dunno in what area your problem is but they might be able to help.

Nina 07-25-2007 03:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. And it's a part time job.

ILuvRiver 07-25-2007 08:37 AM

less than 24hrs, I don't think that's too bad, if they can sort it that quickly.

Maybe my standards are slipping from spending too much time on FTP though.

Dr Doom 07-25-2007 01:51 PM

I play on both AP and UB and there support is pretty much the same. I tested the department a few weeks ago I sent a random email to both supports AP and UB and the response time is really close but AP won by like an hour. The response from UB was not the normal computer email. It was actually personal and it helped me... Trust me I was very superised.... Maybe UB is coming back up... The cashouts are pretty fast these days...

Anyone else have this expierence with UB??