Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Ultimate Bet Cashout (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=525649)

clive5 10-18-2007 07:40 AM

Ultimate Bet Cashout

I want to cash out all the money in my UB account ~$5000 as quickly as humanly possible. I'm looking for reccomendations on the quickest way. Is it better to have them wire me the money (is this even possible)?

I know UB has been really shady lately.....How likely is it i will have problems? Also, would it be better if i left a couple hundred bucks in my account?

Or should i have them send me a check.....

Anybody have an educated guess at how long it will take me to get my money.....I've never made a large cashout with them before....Will that be a problem?

Also, would it be better to leave a little money in the account....Maybe they won't give me as much trouble if they think i'm going to continue to be a customer?

I know that's lot's of questions....Thanks in advance for any help!

TKWest 10-18-2007 09:55 AM

Re: Ultimate Bet Cashout

i cashed out of UB through Moneybookers. (had to make a small deposit first)

It was only $800 but it was in my MB account the next day

twistedbeats 10-18-2007 10:21 AM

i cash out by check every other week (if i'm lucky). invariably, ub takes 2 days to process and 4 (business) days to mail it. and then bank of america takes 10 days to clear the funds.

clive5 10-18-2007 10:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i cash out by check every other week (if i'm lucky). invariably, ub takes 2 days to process and 4 (business) days to mail it. and then bank of america takes 10 days to clear the funds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome, thanks! Do you have any idea why it takes BOA so long to clear the funds?

pokerjedi 10-18-2007 01:40 PM

I usually cash out by check, and use the courier service (UB uses Fedex) so that I can track it.

It gets to me in like 2 days.

I usually cash out like 2k-3k.

curious123 10-18-2007 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome, thanks! Do you have any idea why it takes BOA so long to clear the funds?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Bank of America customers may have to wait three to eight weeks, but that's not a given, says spokeswoman Gillian Breidenbach.

"We don't have a policy to automatically put a hold on foreign checks. It would depend on the size of the check and the customer's relationship with the bank. We put it through a scoring process and a hold is either recommended or not. If it's not recommended, we give the customer their money right away.

"If a hold is recommended, the collections department sends the check by mail to the issuing bank in the foreign country. If it's a "slow pay" country, we can tell the customer how long it will take, and it may take three to eight weeks. We're dependent on the responsiveness of the issuing bank."

[/ QUOTE ]

My last UB check has been on hold for over 3 weeks now. Previous (identical) checks went thru very quickly.

joes28 10-21-2007 12:20 PM

how do you get a tracking number for fedex through UB?

jsnipes28 10-21-2007 01:44 PM

Anyone used the bank wire xfer? I think I might just do that

NapoleonDolemite 10-21-2007 04:20 PM

I've used the wire transefr a couple of times. It costs 50 bucks plus another 10 from Bank of America. It took about a week both times and there were no holds or anything.

curious123 10-21-2007 11:28 PM

How recent was this, Nap?