Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Official Last Post on UBB Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558986)

tuq 12-02-2007 04:21 AM

Re: Official Last Post on UBB Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One more hour, you sucking at timezone weirdos.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit, so used to this site puking at 2:57, for some reason I decided to come back here. Its like I felt the force and knew it could not be down?

[/ QUOTE ]
The exceptionally ghey thing about all of this is I will probably make a point to stay up until the top of the hour for the shutdown, whereas I would otherwise probably have gone to bed by now.

ItalianFX 12-02-2007 04:24 AM

SO when is the official blastoff? I'm at work right now and feel that my night is about to get alot worse if I have nothing to do to entertain myself.

BTW, it's 3:23AM east coast.

ALso, anyone know how long it'll be down for?

edfurlong 12-02-2007 04:25 AM

Probably just a few hours the first time.

tuq 12-02-2007 04:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
SO when is the official blastoff? I'm at work right now and feel that my night is about to get alot worse if I have nothing to do to entertain myself.

[/ QUOTE ]
I predict a spike in arrests and detainments in rural PA tonight. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ConstantineX 12-02-2007 04:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is also ConstantineX's last hour under the old forums to confess that his internet hate for me is actually a juicy man-crush.

[/ QUOTE ]

Juicy man-crush? Have you got my balls on your mind, Tuq?
Appropriate avatar choice.

But this is the Internets. I don't "hate" the playa, just the game.

ItalianFX 12-02-2007 04:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I predict a spike in arrests and detainments in rural PA tonight. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's pretty quiet around here tonight. Had a fight that turned out to be nothing, and then had a 44,000lbs semi stuck on a hill after we got dumped with an inch of snow. Other than that, it's pretty dead around here. I hope not to jinx myself.

Golden_Rhino 12-02-2007 04:36 AM

Well, in case we don't come back from the upgrade I would like to say it has been a pleasure posting with you gentlemen.

The Man Mulcahey 12-02-2007 04:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
gentlemen.

[/ QUOTE ]

tuq 12-02-2007 04:40 AM

ConstantineX,

Hey man, just be happy you don't have to live with me 24X7 like I do. It sux big time. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

metsandfinsfan 12-02-2007 04:41 AM

im here