Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Golf (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   how many holes in one did you have this year? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=519537)

tuq 10-11-2007 12:23 PM

Re: how many holes in one did you have this year?

[ QUOTE ]
all,

i wasn't actually curious as to how many holes in ones each of you have had, it just seemed like an lol title for the story i linktarded [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, it inadvertently served as an interesting study for who actually read the OP vs. who is more interested in spouting off about their golf game without paying attention.

ntnBO 10-11-2007 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Actually, it inadvertently served as an interesting study for who actually read the OP vs. who is more interested in spouting off about their golf game without paying attention.

[/ QUOTE ]
The subject line asked a question and the link was another topic. I appropriately commented on both. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

BO

TripleH68 10-11-2007 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The subject line asked a question and the link was another topic. I appropriately commented on both. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

BO

[/ QUOTE ]

That is true, so let me add my answer: 0-for-265, approximately.
Which brings me lifetime to approximately 0-for-3,514.

And even a broken clock is right twice a day. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Boris 10-11-2007 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
all,

i wasn't actually curious as to how many holes in ones each of you have had, it just seemed like an lol title for the story i linktarded [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So true. I'd much rather spout off about my awesome golf shots than talk about some crazy no name biatch.

kkcountry 10-11-2007 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
all,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ooooh that would be a good pole, "who is more annoying, golf story guy or bad beat guy?"

Boris 10-11-2007 02:55 PM

Bad beat guy is way way worse than golf story guy.

thisnamedoesntfi 10-11-2007 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BO

[/ QUOTE ]

I was making the point (longwinded point I admit) that I have waited 21 yrs since my last hole in one, I've played probably 5 times a week in that 21 yrs, so I find her story just "slighty" incredible.

golfnutt 10-12-2007 02:13 AM

I read the article in Golf Digest. I actually got her e-mail and sent her a message about what a fraud she is. I said there was no way she had that many hole in ones nor did she shoot a 61. I am a 4 handicap and have played golf over 20 years. I have seen a total of 4 hole in ones in my life.

I have played with PGA golf pros and the lowest round I have seen shot is 64.

She actually responded to my e-mail saying that the reporter never talked to the 26 other witnesses and that the course she shot the 61 was incredibly easy that my grandmother could even do it.

I actually apologized to her. I don't know the situation and here I went out of my way to attack her.

She invited me to play golf next time I am in Palm Springs.

sonartec 10-13-2007 05:26 AM

have had two, but dont rank either of them as my best shot

The 3 iron i hit 180 with one hand, whilst using my other to talk on my cell, that ended 4 inches away was probably the best i have ever hit.

Tapped it in one handed to

Uglyowl 10-14-2007 08:27 AM

Never had one, never seen one. Probably play 25 times per year.