Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Why so much hate between Twoplustwo / Pocketfives? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=557334)

Kevin Browne 11-29-2007 06:35 PM

Re: Why so much hate between Twoplustwo / Pocketfives?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
mainly because there are a lot of idiots on the internet

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ship Ship McGipp 11-29-2007 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i still contend there is no good reason. there might be a reason, but it's not a good one.

it's the same reason the cool kids hate the losers in high school. there is no good reason.

tc

[/ QUOTE ]

cool kids don't hate the losers in high school, at least i hope not. they laugh at them, but don't hate them.

da_fume 11-29-2007 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i still contend there is no good reason. there might be a reason, but it's not a good one.

it's the same reason the cool kids hate the losers in high school. there is no good reason.

tc

[/ QUOTE ]

cool kids don't hate the losers in high school, at least i hope not. they laugh at them, but don't hate them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure there are some that do, but in general I think the cool kids are indifferent to the "losers" and that causes the resentment from the losers towards the cool kids. Please to not be causing a hi-jack.

ike 11-29-2007 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

tc

[/ QUOTE ]

so what you're saying is:

2p2 = cool kids
p5s = losers

can we give them internet swirlies?

Chump Change 11-29-2007 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

tc

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure there are some that do, but in general I think the cool kids are indifferent to the "losers" and that causes the resentment from the losers towards the cool kids. Please to not be causing a hi-jack.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do the wastoids fit into this equation?

a nonymous 11-29-2007 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The mods there ban people like crazy, censor anything that remotely questions any poker site that pays for ads on there

[/ QUOTE ]
Pocketfives is a joke. The admins seem to only care about short-term ad and affiliate revenue.

rafiki 11-29-2007 07:06 PM

someone told me 55 was like the bizarro version of us. Only gayer. I tend to agree.

knockonwood 11-29-2007 07:32 PM

This thread is funny

gobbomom 11-29-2007 07:38 PM

P5's has gotten better in the last couple of months. Alot of people crosspost now even. There's actually alot of info. sharing.

SamuraiJon 11-29-2007 07:47 PM

Pocketfives doesn't have Lederer calling their forum goers freaks or very weird dudes. Therefore we are far superior imo.