Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Stars: Buy the FPP bonuses before it's too late? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=521941)

Dire 10-13-2007 03:42 AM

Stars: Buy the FPP bonuses before it\'s too late?

The Stars FPP bonuses are being 'reviewed' on December 31st. Do you think they'll be replaced? By something better/worse? I prefer cash over items which makes the bonuses attractive, but it sure would suck to blow all my fpp and see them create an even better bonus or more valuable offer after they're reviewed. I can't decide what to do.

RikaKazak 10-13-2007 03:44 AM

Re: Stars: Buy the FPP bonuses before it\'s too late?

I bet they stick around another year

MicroBob 10-13-2007 04:18 AM

This is like the 3rd time they've "reviewed" them I think. They have remained unchanged with every review and I would suspect there would be a huge uprising if they just yanked them away. And it seems pretty gosh-darned unlikely that they are going to make them drastically better or anything like that.

In short, I'm not worried about and don't think you should be either. Although I also acknowledge that anything can happen and we don't really know for sure until they announce whatever decision. But if they somehow do decide to change it around somewhat I don't think it would be the end of the world.

TheEye 10-13-2007 05:26 AM

Speaking about this, I remember somebody mentioning something similar about the concierge service. That it might be removed as people are taking advantage of it or what?!
Anyone has an official response concerning this?

1p0kerboy 10-13-2007 08:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would suspect there would be a huge uprising if they just yanked them away.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT.

Full Tilt would have A LOT of new players if the bonuses disappeared. After all, what would we do with all of our FPP?

1p0kerboy 10-13-2007 08:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Speaking about this, I remember somebody mentioning something similar about the concierge service. That it might be removed as people are taking advantage of it or what?!
Anyone has an official response concerning this?

[/ QUOTE ]

This was in the "wild speculation" thread and is probably just that.

Henry17 10-13-2007 10:31 AM

RE: Concierge Service

That was me.

Fact: I contacted Stars because I had some questions and was told they couldn't answer them since they were going to review the program in October.

The abuse part was then just wild speculation on my part. I think that people abuse it is obvious from some 2P2 posts. Not sure if Stars will care enough to do anything about it.

KittyLiquor 10-13-2007 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would suspect there would be a huge uprising if they just yanked them away.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT.

a nonymous 10-13-2007 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The abuse part was then just wild speculation on my part. I think that people abuse it is obvious from some 2P2 posts.

[/ QUOTE ]
Please explain.

Henry17 10-13-2007 01:59 PM

There was just some comments made in various threads which gave me the impression people were either gathering receipts from friends or just making fake ones.

Like I said that part is wild speculation. I have no idea why or what they are reviewing. I'm getting bored of my car and wanted a new one so I e-mailed them to ask what the deal is for next year and if there is an upper limit on the value you can get concierge. That was when they told me to ask next year since they are going to review the service in Oct.