Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Bank robber wins 1 mil on lottery ticket-but hes not allowed play (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=557127)

TheNoodleMan 11-30-2007 01:45 PM

Re: Bank robber wins 1 mil on lottery ticket-but hes not allowed play

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As it happens though, I think rape is a disgusting crime and he should be penalised.
Imagine a rape victim wins the lottery next week. All is gravy yeah? No. She has such little-self esteem that no amount of money will make a difference to her life.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I got raped tomorrow by some burly black man with a ten-inch [censored] and then won the lottery the next day, I'd consider that a pretty awesome week (assuming I didn't get the HIV or something).

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd take 7 million pound to be raped in the ass by said man. It wouldn't even bother me in the slightest.

[/ QUOTE ]
Crimson Challenge.

CrazyEyez 11-30-2007 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As it happens though, I think rape is a disgusting crime and he should be penalised.
Imagine a rape victim wins the lottery next week. All is gravy yeah? No. She has such little-self esteem that no amount of money will make a difference to her life.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I got raped tomorrow by some burly black man with a ten-inch [censored] and then won the lottery the next day, I'd consider that a pretty awesome week (assuming I didn't get the HIV or something).

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd take 7 million pound to be raped in the ass by said man. It wouldn't even bother me in the slightest.

[/ QUOTE ]
Crimson Challenge.

[/ QUOTE ]
In for $20.

CrazyEyez 11-30-2007 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Not racist imo.

Matt Williams 11-30-2007 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Given your undertitle, you should be happy thay system is gone.

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/2...nner_bx105.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just glad the guy had the common decency to take a shower and get a haircut before having his picture taken. Wouldn't want to look like a bum or anything.

Lottery Larry 11-30-2007 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the state cant have it both ways and keep the money from purchased tickets in these cases and void the winnings if by chance one of these tickets wins.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean, the same lottery groups that get to keep winnings that go unclaimed for a year?

jstnrgrs 11-30-2007 09:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Give him the 50k/yr and have him deal with the violation of his probation.

[/ QUOTE ]
Does Massachusetts have elected judges?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Massachusetts judges are apointed for life and are accountable to no one.

illini43 12-01-2007 03:46 AM

I first thought this was going to be a monopoly joke:

You cannot collect rent while you are in jail.

AntonHeat 12-01-2007 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL governmentaments.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]