Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

chim17 03-26-2007 01:30 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

We should really stop talking about saboteur and start talking about finding wolves.

MDoranD 03-26-2007 01:30 PM

the more we talk about what the saboteur "might" do the longer this thread gets and the less we achieve today.

LuckayLuck 03-26-2007 01:31 PM

The problem with sending 5 is that we could "Ralph Nader" the vote and end up with 8 (which is a disaster with a trap on it). The 32 vote I'm not thrilled with.

But okay, let's make the push.
I have changed my vote to 5. Let us 5 5 5 gogogo.
I feel that there is < 10% chance that the saboteur chose 5. This is because day1, it's more of a sheep game - the trap is placed where he thinks the village will choose. He didn't expect the Luckay factor to come in.

Let us 5 5 5.

Thebram 03-26-2007 01:31 PM

I was simply planning on voting for whoever had the most posts today, but fmxda is a wolf

if I were worf, I'd kill him tonight

econophile 03-26-2007 01:34 PM

i agree that there is no point in strategerizing about the page choice, especially today.

durron597 03-26-2007 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was simply planning on voting for whoever had the most posts today, but fmxda is a wolf

[/ QUOTE ]

i really wish i knew what read you had on him

Kumubou 03-26-2007 01:39 PM

Luckay, have you ever read any CYOA books? (This is a serious question.)

Iron_Yuppie 03-26-2007 01:39 PM

voj = villager

That should be easy to remember, especially if vavavoom turns out to be village too.

fnord_too 03-26-2007 01:40 PM

Echo all this sabateur talk is inane: 1. We do not know the benfits/detriments of certain decisions where we pick a clean choice. 2. We do not know the harm of the trap. Corralary: we do not know the net effect of a choice, that is, it could well be that our best choice is STILL the best choice even if the trap is set there.

Everyone arguing about this is just confusing the village.

Why is luckay voting himself? Also, why is he ralph nadering the vote, to use his term. (A lot of people have already explicitly said or implied that they are voting 32).

I looked back and I see no jester role ala mish mash, so luckay leaving a vote on himself is very curious.

fmxda 03-26-2007 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It's a good thing you're not then.