Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Zurvan 03-27-2007 06:04 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I never got any real suspicion that game, which is unique for me in a WW game, until everyone started running out of suspects.

[/ QUOTE ]

*ahem*

[/ QUOTE ]

Were you on me early? Did I shiv you Night 1?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Mark_K 03-27-2007 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

BTW, I hope Durron is able to fine-tunes his wolf-dar. It's been busted in TTT and I'm not too impressed so far this game. Maybe I need to start using his villager list to find wolves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark ^^^

Dude's a wolf with durron.

Nez:

Stop negotiating with people. I think that's what I (and others this game) are finding wolfy about you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry Zurvan. I was just trying to say that I just don't get the same wolf reads that Durron has and I'm starting to get tired of his picks turning up villager, villager, villager... AND yet he still gathers a group of followers.

BTW, you and DMK are still definitely seated deep in my villager camp. I view the two of you as my best reads this game.

DustinG 03-27-2007 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Durron, prisoners is a bad example of me as a wolf because after I threw Herbie under the bus D1, I was the only wolf in prison. No real need for me to participate, since I'm not going to lead any lynches and I didn't have to worry about who I voted since all of you were as good as any of you. I never got any real suspicion that game, which is unique for me in a WW game, until everyone started running out of suspects.

[/ QUOTE ]

TBF, there was shadiness with you in Prisoners (and it was JJ not herbie, and you didn't throw him under, you were the 4th vote when he was likely going down anyways)

[ QUOTE ]

FWIW, Durron is meh wolfy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to see how Durron clears as many villagers as he has in a wolf-game. I haven't read wolf-Durron before but he seems good here.
[ QUOTE ]

My wolf suspects:

Nez
Boiler
Madtown

[/ QUOTE ]

IDK about Boiler and Madtown. I had too high an opinion of Boiler from prisoners and got him lynched in ASXI because of it- so I'm not going after him here.

People don't give Nez's wolf game enough credit probably (ASX), but I doubt he's a wolf here. He seems just like he did in ASXI- sometimes right and sometimes not- but always passionate about his thoughts and reads.

[ QUOTE ]

Nez his posts seem off and he just sounds too angry. The way Madtown just agreed with durron and jumped on me, seems very suspicious, though I don't think I've played with him before. Boiler, trys to justify voting me, for my lack of posts but he had only one other post today at the time and only a few posts yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Normally accusing the people voting you is something villagers do, correct?

Nez477 03-27-2007 06:07 PM

My list at this point in time:

Village:
MDorand
metsandfinsfan
shortline99

Meh-Village
kyrosmother
fmxda
BluffBlank
Boiler_bd
dmk
xoom
Mark_K
Voj
Jeremy517

Meh
Kumubou
Iron_Yuppie
FCBLComish
durron597
econophile
chuckleslovkian
Madtown
lastchance
LuckayLuck
DustinG
Tiedup14
Thebram

Meh-Wolf
aaronk56
kbar13
JaerdL
wdcbooks
Zurvan
sighing

Leaning Wolf:
traz

I have tons of meh's but wanted to put this in here for future reference for myself and whatnot.

Need to reread a bunch this evening, try and put the meh's in different categories.

Zurvan, don't tell me what to or not to do ever please.

metsandfinsfan 03-27-2007 06:09 PM

im gonna leave my vote on lastchance .. may not be back before night. Lastchance is the best vote.

Aaron i hate your wolf list, but i do agree your bandwagomns usually start with no foundation (as do mine -- METSWAGON) which i was i unvoted you.

Last

durron597 03-27-2007 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I'd like to see how Durron clears as many villagers as he has in a wolf-game. I haven't read wolf-Durron before but he seems good here.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1

metsandfinsfan 03-27-2007 06:13 PM

Villager

yuppie
Shorty
Mdd
durron
chuckles
nez
jeremy
kum
dmk
voj
madtown
dustin

meh -- lean village
luckay
books
kbar
xoom

meh -- not leaning either way
econo
km
tiedup
traz

meh --- lean wolf
aaronk
bram
boiler
FCBL
sighing
kbar

wolf
lastchance
fmx
bluff
JaredL
Zurvan

Not sure what to think about traz at this point ... he was way wrong yesterday ... so wrong that it probably makes him more likely to be a villager.

chuckleslovakian 03-27-2007 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1

[/ QUOTE ]
Way to pick the game where you admitted you were making the worst villager list possible in order to create suspicion so you could blow someone up day 2. Try Wheel of Time instead.

Mark_K 03-27-2007 06:16 PM

Rereading Nez's posts today have put some doubts in my mind.
For now:
unvote nez

LuckayLuck 03-27-2007 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he was way wrong yesterday ... so wrong that it probably makes him more likely to be a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

quick check-in

when traz is "way wrong," he's a wolf
(or a seer)
(but he didn't start off as a seer, so cheers)