Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   any 2+2ers ever been.... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=448422)

The B 07-11-2007 09:53 AM

any 2+2ers ever been....

fired from their job because of this forum...

Beat: My immediate supervisor said he (and other superiors) are going to monitor my internet usage

Brag: Boss referred to 2+2 as "some mathematical gambling forum"

BearHustler 07-11-2007 09:54 AM

Re: any 2+2ers ever been....

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I expect to get in trouble any day now, as I spend way too much time browsing 2+2 lately.

Jeffage 07-11-2007 09:55 AM

My old job never monitored it at all. When I got my new job, I made the decision not to post at work - it was very difficult but I am much more productive. Though sometimes I type in the web address by force of habit before stopping myself.

Jeff

TheWorstPlayer 07-11-2007 09:59 AM

where are you now, jeff? posting at 7am on the west coast?

Envyme_Mvp 07-11-2007 10:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My old job never monitored it at all. When I got my new job, I made the decision not to post at work - it was very difficult but I am much more productive. Though sometimes I type in the web address by force of habit before stopping myself.

Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

How else is one supposed to sanely get through the work day w/o 2+2, Espn, MLB, and choice few others? I guess I've only interned in offices at this point for work, but w/o said websites, I'd have gone AWOL.

MinusEV 07-11-2007 10:07 AM

I doubt my employment can survive much more than another 2-3 Brandi-threads. Less if Chantel, Newhizzle and/or Neverwin are involved.

HBomb 07-11-2007 10:33 AM

The place I've been at for a few months now has a monitoring program on their network and my supervisor printed out a sheet of where I've already been according to the program. And #1 category on the list is Gambling with almost 17,000 hits. Now I'm not sure if that's from everytime I loaded a page of what, but I'm guessing it is, even if I press the "return to forum button" after making a post or something I think it records another hit which explains why it's so high.

btmagnetw 07-11-2007 10:36 AM

this thread makes me nervous.

joeblack 07-11-2007 10:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I expect to get in trouble any day now, as I spend way too much time browsing 2+2 lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT.

BowToYourSensei 07-11-2007 11:07 AM

i look forward to the class action lawsuit against david sklansky for the impending firings