Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   GroupHug is [censored] up! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=526556)

tarheeljks 10-19-2007 01:18 PM

Re: GroupHug is [censored] up!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
keep them coming

[/ QUOTE ]

I would but I just read a few that made me feel ill.

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty much what happened to me. i saw a bunch that made me lol and then saw one or two that made me close the page.

IReadSouls 10-19-2007 01:30 PM

would it be morally wrong for me to go on there and post retardedly sick stuff for [censored] and giggles?

EDIT: dont really care, doing it anyway

imo 10-19-2007 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
would it be morally wrong for me to go on there and post retardedly sick stuff for [censored] and giggles?

[/ QUOTE ]

Two steps ahead of you.

Perplexity 10-19-2007 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
113742770 I just want to hug all of those people confessing here about how they need a hug. Especially, if the person confessing is a hot chick with huge titties.

[/ QUOTE ]

JackInDaCrak 10-19-2007 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
iwas going out with this fat chick one time. after the first 3 dates we started having sex. i put peanut-butter on my dick while she was wearing a bag on her head. then she licked it all off. i feel bad cause i taped the whole thing and sold it on eBay.

[/ QUOTE ]

IReadSouls 10-19-2007 01:43 PM

ye i changed my mind, after reading some of them i'd feel too guilty

Madman Madman 10-19-2007 01:46 PM

i just submitted one but I didnt see they have rules, obviously mine will not be accepted.

RoundGuy 10-19-2007 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
iwas going out with this fat chick one time. after the first 3 dates we started having sex. i put peanut-butter on my dick while she was wearing a bag on her head. then she licked it all off. i feel bad cause i taped the whole thing and sold it on eBay.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok, enough is enough. I just had my wife put a bag on her head and attempt to lick peanut butter off my dick. I can assure you, this does not work.

IReadSouls 10-19-2007 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I do a lot of things, sexwise, for my boyfriend. Part of me doing it all is because I like to be a little adventurous. The other part is to please him. Damn it, if I could be bothered with the outfits and the STDs, I'd make a very good whore.

[/ QUOTE ]

CV imo.

IReadSouls 10-19-2007 01:52 PM

578064622 i didnt read the rules and terms before posting [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

my contribution [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]