Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   SSNL [LIFE] THREAD AUGUST (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=466206)

Cue-Ball 66 08-08-2007 01:44 PM

Re: SSNL [LIFE] THREAD AUGUST

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not even sure if I miss her, or miss the attention and affection she gave me.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a very good point Kolo. Many times I have felt like this about a girl only to realise I didn't really want them specifically, just the attention and affection. Its good to be able to know the difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sooooooooooooooooo so true.

I really can't see what I liked about my last girlfriend now, but for the couple of months after we broke up I could think of nothing but how much I loved and missed her. And now I can see that there's honestly very little about her that I would want in a girlfriend...I just missed having someone there.

4_2_it 08-08-2007 01:45 PM

Kil, she's 17. I'd do a final quick follow-up and see if she shows any interest.

tufat23 08-08-2007 01:48 PM

so i lost my phone last wednesday.

yesterday i ordered a phone, it came this morning. i stayed up till 11am for it.
20 mins after i get the new phone working, cab driver calls me up and tells me he has my phone. HE CALLED THE NUMBER OF THE PHONE, NOT PERHAPS MAYBE TRYING INSTEAD THE MOTHERF*CKING LAST CALL LIST THAT IS EASILY ACCESSIBLE FOR AN INDIAN CAB DRIVER WHOS MASTERED BLUETOOTH HANDSFREE AS WELL AS PDA SAT NAV.

i now have two phones, one is blocked and my price plan is £10/month more expensive than before, oh and also its another 12 month contract rather than the rolling monthly one i had cos id come to teh end of my previous contract. this may not be a problem to most, but im getting the iphone as soon as it drops ldo

Womble 08-08-2007 02:32 PM

Just found out I'm shcizophrenic! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Cue-Ball 66 08-08-2007 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For serious?

4_2_it 08-08-2007 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This requires a lot more elaboration...............

Womble 08-08-2007 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For serious?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, pretty much. Ok, its not the crazy stuff you see on TV,I just have a lot of the traits. Turns out that its not all hearing voices and turning violent. In my case its more being detached from people, wondering what your doing half the time and sudden mood swings

Kilillan 08-08-2007 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For serious?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, pretty much. Ok, its not the crazy stuff you see on TV,I just have a lot of the traits. Turns out that its not all hearing voices and turning violent. In my case its more being detached from people, wondering what your doing half the time and sudden mood swings

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah that happened to me all the time.

it's called morphine

Womble 08-08-2007 03:09 PM

Except this is free [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

KitCloudkicker 08-08-2007 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that sounds like fun sign me up