Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   POKERSTARS RELOAD BONUS (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=501549)

ActionTodd 09-15-2007 02:09 PM

Re: POKERSTARS RELOAD BONUS

I liked it more when they were stackable no expiry [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dazraf69 09-15-2007 04:39 PM

Anyone remember what the requirements for the last bonus was? I thought it was 10x but can't remember. Anyone clearing this at 50NL? If your are how is the clearance rate/time scale? I haven't played on PS for a long time and am not sure if this bonus is worth while for the trouble for US players.

Crazy Porto 09-15-2007 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone remember what the requirements for the last bonus was? I thought it was 10x but can't remember. Anyone clearing this at 50NL? If your are how is the clearance rate/time scale? I haven't played on PS for a long time and am not sure if this bonus is worth while for the trouble for US players.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's 15x and you have 6 months to clear it it will take me like a week i quess at 25NL.

questions 09-15-2007 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
pstars is giving you a free $125. what's the problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get that either. It's 25% more than you came with. Take it and shut up, people. lol

Bobo Fett 09-15-2007 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I posted the history of their last few bonuses in one of the 2 or 3 other threads on this bonus, I think it was the one in the Zoo (Internet Gambling). I believe the last 4 were 7x, 10x, 12x, 15x, or something like that.

Thank goodness OP started ANOTHER thread about this bonus. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

BigPoppa 09-16-2007 06:44 AM

When is the deadline for making the deposit?

I have to wait for money to hit my MB account.

xxSTWxx 09-16-2007 01:45 PM

this is the first stars bonus I'm not even going to bother with - I guess its OK for people who would be playing there anyway, but a x15 bonus isn't close to enough to get me to move from other sites to Stars...

Henry17 09-16-2007 01:51 PM

The deadline is Thursday the 2oth at midnight Eastern Time

I don't think any bonus is ever worth changing sites for but if you are already on a site then it is free money so great.

I do think anyone with over 2.5k in their accounts should be able to get the bonus without making a deposit.

TrueBritt 09-16-2007 05:24 PM

How the hell do you get the money on there?

Uglyowl 09-16-2007 09:07 PM

My VISA was declined then my debit card. Oh well, they lose $10 in interchange income. I will probably do the Moneygram thing.