Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Canterbury drama last night (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=541482)

BigBuffet 11-08-2007 05:09 PM

Canterbury drama last night

A well-known 15/30 player (board name starts with G) was 86'd for using up his effinheimer quota.

He was irate about this and was discussing it with floorman Mike. G maintained that he did not say M_r F_r, but did say specifically "Modda Fodda".

He was told that he would have to take the matter up with higher management tomorrow (meaning today).

G was not happy with that and said "Mike you are a joke and should be embarrassed about the way you run this place".

G then talked to Francis with 2 security men standing by.

ilikeaces86_ 11-08-2007 05:10 PM

Re: Canterbury drama last night

Gassitt? Why don't you just tell us who it was.

NLSoldier 11-08-2007 05:13 PM

lol no shot this was gassitt wtf

KSOT 11-08-2007 05:15 PM

I wish Goker Bob would calm down for once.

iFlopGood 11-08-2007 05:17 PM

LOL, I cant believe this made NVG. It was the infamous gennady. I talked to him this morning and he said he was drunk. He is banned until further review. Thats usually like 3-6 months.

PokerBob 11-08-2007 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A well-known 15/30 player (board name starts with G) was 86'd for using up his effinheimer quota.

He was irate about this and was discussing it with floorman Mike. G maintained that he did not say M_r F_r, but did say specifically "Modda Fodda".

He was told that he would have to take the matter up with higher management tomorrow (meaning today).

G was not happy with that and said "Mike you are a joke and should be embarrassed about the way you run this place".

G then talked to Francis with 2 security men standing by.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which "Mike"?

PokerBob 11-08-2007 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol no shot this was gassitt wtf

[/ QUOTE ]

BigBuffet 11-08-2007 05:22 PM

I don't know the floor's last names.

Also, a correction. It wasn't Francis he talked to after Mike. I forgot the name though [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

BigBuffet 11-08-2007 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Gassitt? Why don't you just tell us who it was.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know if it would be allowed.

As someone said, it is Gennady.

PokerBob 11-08-2007 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know the floor's last names.

Also, a correction. It wasn't Francis he talked to after Mike. I forgot the name though [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

was it short/bearded/sucks-at-his-job-because-he-constantly-makes-'thankyou'-sound-like-'f***you' mike, or tall younger mike?