Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   what is your guess? Dan N. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=551048)

zen_rounder 11-21-2007 07:17 PM

Re: what is your guess? Dan N.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I know this guy who woke up one day and turned bonkers religious, like super hardcore. His tone was very, very similar to DN's in this blog entry. The guy in question swore off all the things he enjoyed doing because it was "blasphemous" since he could have been using his time to serve the lord and save non-believers. True story.

I think it's prudent to add "becoming a religious zealot" to the list.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I just changed my vote, this is a definite possibility. Wasn't there a thread here a few months back regarding how Daniel was becoming more religious or how he was arguing about the existence of God or something?

[/ QUOTE ]i thought canadians were generally sensible peoples. i cant imagine him going off on a wierd religious tangent. stepping back from poker a little to enjoy your millions isnt such a bad idea either is it? play less tournys live a little:)

shaundeeb 11-21-2007 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you guys are idiots just goto the damn website and it should be quite clear.

[/ QUOTE ]

one problem...blog isnt posted yet

[/ QUOTE ]

the name is pokervt going to the website makes it clear its what he's talking about

Arnold_O 11-21-2007 07:39 PM

GOOD NEWS -- daniel's going to become a Wiccan High Priest

BAD NEWS -- he has to sacrifice a goat and drink the blood

CCx 11-21-2007 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the name is pokervt going to the website makes it clear its what he's talking about

[/ QUOTE ]

do you ever think about or read what you're typing, or does your brain just take a crap every time you touch a keyboard

Vecernicek 11-21-2007 07:59 PM

I'm pretty sure it will just be some "honest" look at the poker world (most likely a response to the Absolute Scandal), or something. Nothing serious; not gay, divorced, pregnant, quitting, broke or Batman.

shaundeeb 11-21-2007 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

do you ever think about or read what you're typing, or does your brain just take a crap every time you touch a keyboard

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't want it to get deleted for spamming or anything so I avoided just putting the link but whatever you guys are too dumb to not know better.

pokervt.com if that isn't self explantory enough [censored] off.

rakemeplz 11-21-2007 08:13 PM

He has asburgers syndrome IMO.

StrongArm 11-21-2007 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If I was pokerstars and he came out, I'd drop him. Thats just how I roll. Poker doesnt really seem like a gay-tolerate culture. Is that a fair statement?

[/ QUOTE ]

[x] homophobic
[x] thick-headed
[x] fair statement

[/ QUOTE ]