Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   MY ACCOUNT IS NOT WORKING WHAT IS GOING ON (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=552768)

Ryanski 11-23-2007 08:18 AM

MY ACCOUNT IS NOT WORKING WHAT IS GOING ON

I AM I_Killa_U, I play HU ON FULL TILT POKER, 83K WHAT is my account, I play limit, sorry this post is incoherent,

I just went to bed at 12AM, 7AM now, I wake up log in now and 0 in my account, I log in says my password doesn't work.

WTWTFWTF I'm shaking right now.

Ryanski 11-23-2007 08:19 AM

Re: MY ACCOUNT IS NOT WORKING WHAT IS GOING ON

Godddddddddd what do I do I emailed full tilt twice now with 'EMERGENCY' in subject.

Mr.Busto 11-23-2007 08:20 AM

ouch email FTP support
lots of this has been goin on bro

so sorry for ya man

Mr.Busto 11-23-2007 08:20 AM

damn they always take forever to send emails back and forth
gl man

11-23-2007 08:21 AM

Don't panic.

Ryanski 11-23-2007 08:21 AM

I KEEP MY ACCOUNT LOGGED in when I go to bed and put my computer on standby, never shut it off, so when I woke up, 0 was in my account, then I closed client, reopened try logging in, COUDLNT.

Mr.Busto 11-23-2007 08:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't panic.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL nice advice man
83K to 0 = panic for most

Mr.Busto 11-23-2007 08:22 AM

ftp knows more than us. maybe ask mark seif to return your funds

Gary Stevenson 11-23-2007 08:23 AM

dear lord that's gotta be terrifying

Lori 11-23-2007 08:24 AM

http://www.highstakesdb.com/default.aspx...sortby=handdate

No idea if that will help or not, but might be a start.

Edit: After clicking link, have to hit the sort in last 24h button, for some reason that didnt go in the link.

Ryanski 11-23-2007 08:25 AM

Um I don't use AIM, never done a transfer before on that account(pretty much ever), hmmm I don't know....shaking so hard right now ...

ipp147 11-23-2007 08:26 AM

Hand histories on hard drive?

Lori 11-23-2007 08:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.highstakesdb.com/default.aspx...sortby=handdate

No idea if that will help or not, but might be a start.

Edit: After clicking link, have to hit the sort in last 24h button, for some reason that didnt go in the link.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems that I suck at using that DB, I can't find any hands you've played since you went to bed. In which case it could be all low limit dumping (which would be easy to trace you'd think)

Mr.Busto 11-23-2007 08:30 AM

hard to find games to dump that much without FTP knowing
check with them, tell them to send you last 100 HH or sumtin
IDK
my b dawg feel bad for ya

SamuraiJon 11-23-2007 08:30 AM

you download a virus?

tubk 11-23-2007 08:34 AM

someone else who lives in your house busted your account?

Ryanski 11-23-2007 08:41 AM

Download a virus - who knows. I'll try using ad-aware now, haven't for the last few days, but no one busted my account that I'd know.

prodonkey 11-23-2007 08:47 AM

why is it everyone that has these kinds of problems plays heads up limit poker?

My first question would be were you using a bot of any kind? To which you will answer no of course not.. Full tilt will send evidence of said botting to someone that nobody here will ever see. You will be called a bot and scammer by most people here. You basically have no recourse for anything anyway even if you are innocent.

Happy Holidays.

SamuraiJon 11-23-2007 08:47 AM

If you don't even know if you downloaded a virus... I'm guessing you might have. GG Trojan.

On the bright side of things, you can probably recover your account funds with an investigation from FTP customer service and they can reverse whatever has happened. It's gonna look dead suspicious that one day your account has 83k and then another day it gets reamed. Get someone on the phone about it and demand you speak to a manager.

Ryanski 11-23-2007 09:04 AM

Well, ad-aware brought up nothing except 6 tracking cookie warnings!! I just checked for a few minutes, is there even a way to contact them by phone?

Also, I don't see how this could be a bot issue, I would at the minimum have been contacted by them, or some sort of different message I think when I tried logging in, different from 'your password and/or user id was incorrect.'

SamuraiJon 11-23-2007 09:12 AM

ad-aware != an anti-virus software. You better get some better security protection and get in the know of how to protect your computer if you don't want this to happen again. I'm not talking about pop-ups on your browser. I'm talking about viruses that could search for saved passwords on your computer.

My bet is you downloaded a trojan virus.

hra146 11-23-2007 09:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hand histories on hard drive?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless OP gambled the money away himself on his own computer while sleep-walking they wont be there. Playing from different computer = hhs saved on different computer.

Im so so sorry for you OP. Reading this made me so sick in my stomache. I sincerely hope things will clear up in one or the other way.

Keep us updated.

prodonkey 11-23-2007 09:14 AM

people really keep 80k+ online and don't know about virus protection?

MrGatorade 11-23-2007 09:24 AM

I feel for you too. Why do you keep 80K on the site when you play the same stakes I do... no higher then 50-100???

-Crazy Mike

prodonkey 11-23-2007 09:26 AM

did you turn op in for being a bot?

Spechel EDD 11-23-2007 09:34 AM

op you might want to run an actual anti virus scan instead of spyware.

http://us.trendmicro.com/us/home/ this site provides you with a free scan which should take no more than 20 minutes on most pc's

GobiLux 11-23-2007 09:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
op you might want to run an actual anti virus scan instead of spyware.

http://us.trendmicro.com/us/home/ this site provides you with a free scan which should take no more than 20 minutes on most pc's

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a good one, but try using it in safemode, that keeps the trojan, or what ever it is from beeing actif during the scan!

gl

blankoblanco 11-23-2007 10:34 AM

wow, gl OP. that crap is scary and i truly hope everything works out

VP$IP 11-23-2007 10:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I AM I_Killa_U, I play HU ON FULL TILT POKER, 83K WHAT is my account, I play limit, sorry this post is incoherent,

I just went to bed at 12AM, 7AM now, I wake up log in now and 0 in my account, I log in says my password doesn't work.

WTWTFWTF I'm shaking right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ryan,
From your posts in other threads, it mentions that you had a roommate who slept on the couch. Any chance this was an inside job?

[ QUOTE ]

Lol, I used to have a roommate that slept on the couch 7 out of 7 times a week. NEVER SLEPT ONCE IN HIS ROOM, ALMOST NEVER WAS IN HIS ROOM UPSTAIRS BECAUSE HE WATCHED TV 99% OF HIS WAKING HOURS. It was downstairs, my room was upstairs, every time I went downstairs at night to use the microwave or something, there he was.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mrage 11-23-2007 10:44 AM

Wow this is terrible OP. Best of luck.

I'd like to add in addition to firewall / good virus protection, if you play mid to high stakes you should be keeping the bulk of your roll offsite if possible. You'll earn interest and won't be risking so much if something like this occurs.

ZanDa 11-23-2007 10:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
How did you login and it said you had 0 in your account and then you say you can't login?

I don't get it.

Also AFAIK when you put your computer on standby the internet disconnects (because the whole point of stanbdy is that it cuts the power to things such as the network card)

If this was some kind of joke... I don't get it

Ryanski 11-23-2007 10:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
How did you login and it said you had 0 in your account and then you say you can't login?

I don't get it.

Also AFAIK when you put your computer on standby the internet disconnects (because the whole point of stanbdy is that it cuts the power to things such as the network card)

If this was some kind of joke... I don't get it

[/ QUOTE ]

My bad, I worded it wrong. Whenever I turn on the comp. at the start of the day, I'm already logged in. So I didn't log in, but when I turned the comp. on, 0.00 balance. So, I started for a few seconds at it, and then closed the client and tried logging in, no go.

That virus scan by TrendSecure is almost done, so post results of it in a sec.

Ryanski 11-23-2007 11:07 AM

Thanks SE, here are the results of the scan from that site:

Files Scanned - a bunch, the screen is gone now..
Viruses Found - 1
Trojans/Worms Found - 0
Spyware Found - 6
Microsoft Vulnerabilities Found - 0

On the next screen, it has 6 types of adware that it asks to 'Pass' or 'Remove,' and underneath, the name of something is:

'Freeloader_SmitFraud,' with type 'Other' (as opposed to adware)

Actually, a final summary screen just came up, saying:

'Virus, Trojan and Worms Check Results:
0 cleaned, 0 Uncleanable, 0 Passed, 1 Deleted and 0 undeletable'

Thanks a lot for all the help so far....Full Tilt still not sent me anything...

Spechel EDD 11-23-2007 11:16 AM

http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/gray...ER%5FSMITFRAUD

I'd suggest if you have any other accounts anywhere else that you go and change your passwords immediately on a computer that is not the one that you are currently using or probably even in your home.

I dont even know if FTP has a number that you can call to immediately reach them so I cant even help you there. Their support almost takes forever in every one of these incidents.

Do you happen to remember what the virus was named?

jcmoussa 11-23-2007 11:16 AM

ughughugh i hate seeing this [censored]. this happened to me last February and theres really no advice i can give you on this situation other than just stay calm. theres no real way to contact FTP support other than email, and it took them hours to reply. Actually the only reason they even replied was because i had a friend harass john juanda at a table and he had to contact them for me.

jmremote 11-23-2007 11:21 AM

This happened to me a few years back on party poker. My connection was really week and I was getting disconnected, for some reason I chose to bypass my router. Few days later I was online and my computer crashed and wouldn't reboot. I knew what was going on immediately. Someone hijacked my passwords and crashed my computer. Time I got it back my money was gone, luckily it was recovered so hopefully you will have the same fate.

Kiddmother 11-23-2007 11:24 AM

Wow!! Good luck OP ----- this must be killing you right now --- my only advice is to try to stay calm and obviously stay around today to wait for FTP to contact you. I'm quite hopeful that it can be rectified by them soon!!! And then once you get this fixed WITHDRAW some funds to your local bank or something!!!!

RiverHebrew2 11-23-2007 11:36 AM

So sry man. I can't smypathy enough remorse for you. Don't worry, FTP could Freeze whoever was transferred money on ur account.

T-God 11-23-2007 11:36 AM

Make sure you PM the FullTilt reps on this site with this info

Ryanski 11-23-2007 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/gray...ER%5FSMITFRAUD

I'd suggest if you have any other accounts anywhere else that you go and change your passwords immediately on a computer that is not the one that you are currently using or probably even in your home.

I dont even know if FTP has a number that you can call to immediately reach them so I cant even help you there. Their support almost takes forever in every one of these incidents.

Do you happen to remember what the virus was named?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it was 'Freeloader_SmitFraud.' There was nothing else in the summaries, so I guess this has to be it. Though I assume you read that already in my last post, so I'm not sure.

Ya JC, I remember that, I'm going to reread that thread. I took your advice and just talked to one of the pros, so hopefully he can get through to support.

I don't know if it matters, but I use Keypass when I log in (I may have included this in this thread, I forget).