Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   STT Domination-livb112 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=545343)

ScherZo88 11-13-2007 04:56 PM

STT Domination-livb112

Just curious if anyone knows who livb112 is on FTP. He plays the highest stakes and absolutely CRUSHES them. Sharkscope stats are incredible. He has to be the highest winner in the game over the past year or so.

citanul 11-13-2007 05:21 PM

Re: STT Domination-livb112

note: this guy plays HU sngs.

(o_0) 11-13-2007 05:40 PM

he probably just plays nemo234 every game

DJ Pattiecake 11-13-2007 05:40 PM

he is hyper aggressive. he tilts all the time but still plays good when he tilts. he crushes. at some point he played under the name "clown" w/ a custom avatar. he crushed me in some hu sngs while i tlaked to him on aim about it, not knowing it was him. He graduated from Cornell. His name is Olivier Busquet

GambleAB 11-13-2007 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he is hyper aggressive. he tilts all the time but still plays good when he tilts. he crushes. at some point he played under the name "clown" w/ a custom avatar. he crushed me in some hu sngs while i tlaked to him on aim about it, not knowing it was him. He graduated from Cornell. His name is Olivier Busquet

[/ QUOTE ]

That's weird, I used to know the guy who owned the Clown account. How often did he play under the account, and was it only in the higher SNGs?

DJ Pattiecake 11-13-2007 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's weird, I used to know the guy who owned the Clown account. How often did he play under the account, and was it only in the higher SNGs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Once his account was banned (presumeably b/c they found it wasnt the "real" clown) and he couldn't use it to his advangage anymore, He told me he bought the account from clown b/c he had full rakeback. He said clown was just some puerto rican guy from san diego.

cts 11-13-2007 06:07 PM

it's bizarre bc he is SOO BAD at cash like MEGA fish in hu nl cash. someone told me he was a big winner in SNGs and i just cracked up for a few min until i sharkscoped him

DJ Pattiecake 11-13-2007 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it's bizarre bc he is SOO BAD at cash like MEGA fish in hu nl cash. someone told me he was a big winner in SNGs and i just cracked up for a few min until i sharkscoped him

[/ QUOTE ]

he was pretty successful at 25-50 6max like 2 years ago when 50-100 was the biggest game online then tilted off his whole roll in one night.

edit: he hasn't really gotten into a rythm playing cash since he started having huge success in husngs. probably just goes there to tilt.

cts 11-13-2007 06:17 PM

actually you know i think i may have him mixed up with someone with a v similar sn

EC10 11-13-2007 06:24 PM

we used to not play each other back when i was a hu sng reg at the 200s and 500s, but the few times we did play we ended up talking mad [censored] to each other.

funnily enough a year or so later i ended up sitting next to him at 5/10 NL at turning stone and having a good chat (during the Empire State championships). he seems like a good guy, his name was olivier IIRC.

he also told me he only plays ftp and doesn't even have a stars acct.