Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Affiliates/RakeBack (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   any info on greatRakeback, German site, on red star rb? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=526789)

RobDoral 10-19-2007 07:11 PM

any info on greatRakeback, German site, on red star rb?

I was wondering if anyone had any experience using greatRakeback (a German site) for rb on Red Star poker (part of cake network)? I don't speak/read/write German so it makes things a little more complex. I was particularly interested if anyone had any personal experiences rather than second or third hand and whether they have some rake tracking page like the large rb sites (and whether signing up with them is easy/not, etc.).

And a related question is of course whether there are alternatives for red star rakeback (I have a deal in place for cake already).

The only other site I've found is Russian and I'm even more clueless when it comes to the Russian language.

Thanks

RakeBackCodes 10-19-2007 08:13 PM

Re: any info on greatRakeback, German site, on red star rb?

If you already have a deal in place for Cake why are you looking to sign up on Red Star? They are on the same network with the same players.

Bobo Fett 10-19-2007 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you already have a deal in place for Cake why are you looking to sign up on Red Star? They are on the same network with the same players.

[/ QUOTE ]
More bonuses?

WiSeIVIaN 10-19-2007 08:50 PM

I think thats the site i signed up for restar for (they have a cleverly hidden english version also I beleive). Anyhow, once you sign up it should be set up correctly and all payments are directly through the redstar software so no worries.

RobDoral 10-19-2007 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
More bonuses?

[/ QUOTE ]

yep

RobDoral 10-19-2007 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think thats the site i signed up for restar for (they have a cleverly hidden english version also I beleive). Anyhow, once you sign up it should be set up correctly and all payments are directly through the redstar software so no worries.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks

GreatRakeback 10-20-2007 07:58 AM

Hi Rob,

Tomorrow we launch the complete website in english language. Redstar rakeback got exact same details like cake. 33 % cap, rb-stats always visible at the software and automatic payment. One difference is that redstar had many nice reload-boni in the past.

WiSeIVIaN 10-20-2007 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Rob,

Tomorrow we launch the complete website in english language. Redstar rakeback got exact same details like cake. 33 % cap, rb-stats always visible at the software and automatic payment. One difference is that redstar had many nice reload-boni in the past.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want to keep your site's rep up your shouldn't use the word boni on 2+2, that was so 12 months ago bud...

RobDoral 10-22-2007 10:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Rob,

[/ QUOTE ]

good to hear, thanks for the reply and the info