Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official January Thread: General Discussion/etc (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=297122)

MYNAMEIZGREG 01-31-2007 10:34 PM

Re: I OWN MDMA

OK, here goes. I have a little less than 12k stuck in NT, and I want it out and onto a poker site. I need someone to help. IM me (MYNAMEIZGREG), PM me, or post here.

PS. aejones, that post really was a great post.

aflaba 01-31-2007 10:40 PM

$$$28k! Best month ever! Going on a 6 month travel. I'll take it sorta easy during that time. I will build my play up more though. If the games stay the same I hope to make $40k per month in the fall. In that case it will be an early retirement for me.

luckychewy 01-31-2007 10:41 PM

i would just like to say that even though aejones has a [censored] rep and rubs some people the wrong way, he's a nice guy and plays well(even though he does do some weird [censored] sometimes that most ppl don't agree with).

i was wondering how long of sessions with what kinda mt ratio u guys usually play? seems like i open up 6 tables and i feel like after an hour(sometimes less) i start losing my mind and i just like can't play well anymore so i stop. but i was looking over pt and it seems like last month i was usually playing for at least an hour and a half, but usually not even more than 2 hours then. maybe this is me just feeling like i put in no hours cause i see cts' sick godlike posts, but maybe i'm just lacking work ethic.

Isura 02-01-2007 01:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i would just like to say that even though aejones has a [censored] rep and rubs some people the wrong way, he's a nice guy and plays well(even though he does do some weird [censored] sometimes that most ppl don't agree with).

i was wondering how long of sessions with what kinda mt ratio u guys usually play? seems like i open up 6 tables and i feel like after an hour(sometimes less) i start losing my mind and i just like can't play well anymore so i stop. but i was looking over pt and it seems like last month i was usually playing for at least an hour and a half, but usually not even more than 2 hours then. maybe this is me just feeling like i put in no hours cause i see cts' sick godlike posts, but maybe i'm just lacking work ethic.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can play much longer if I play 4 or less tables. I actually did 3 hours at 6-8 today, but it does suck unless you are cts.

PatInTheHat 02-01-2007 04:21 AM

Jones take me for your valentine instead [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Irish Mafia 02-01-2007 05:44 AM

Thank you Lindzay...aren't you in rehab? Anyway - I am JediPokerTrix. I'm not much of a poster - I mainly lurk.

Reef 02-01-2007 05:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

i was wondering how long of sessions with what kinda mt ratio u guys usually play?

[/ QUOTE ]

2-4 hrs

Black winter day 02-01-2007 05:57 AM

Finished up 15090$.
Funny thing is that i was up 15k in like 2 weeks, then didn't play for a day or 2, then went on a little downswing and recovered just in time for the ending of the month...