Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   **2007 AFC South Thread** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=479227)

Needle77 08-16-2007 04:27 PM

**2007 AFC South Thread**

Can't wait for the season to start. The AFC South should be a fun division to watch this year with the defending superbowl champs, a ROY QB on the rise, a team that wants to prove they deserve to be in the playoffs, and then there is the Texans. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Figured we all talked in the Jags thread last year and it would be more inviting to everyone to have one thread about the south.

Oh, and Cody, I can't wait for that first Colts/Jags game on Monday night. So excited to see Fred Taylor and MoJo go for 100 each against Indy again this year. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

BadBoyBenny 08-16-2007 08:38 PM

Re: **2007 AFC South Thread**

Given the other threads in the last week or so, I don't know if its good idea to have a thread for a division. There's already the team threads and there will probably be a league thread and some game threads. Not trying to pick on you, but I think we should get some protocols together for the upcoming football season about what should be thread worthy to keep a sense of order to this forum.

Richard Tanner 08-16-2007 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Given the other threads in the last week or so, I don't know if its good idea to have a thread for a division. There's already the team threads and there will probably be a league thread and some game threads. Not trying to pick on you, but I think we should get some protocols together for the upcoming football season about what should be thread worthy to keep a sense of order to this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah we def need some clean up, but I'm inclined to agree with Needle here. Each team prob doesn't need it's own thread, but there are only 8 divisions, so that should help.

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and Cody, I can't wait for that first Colts/Jags game on Monday night. So excited to see Fred Taylor and MoJo go for 100 each against Indy again this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let them, good luck keeping a lid on Peyton ahahhahahahhaha [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

Cody

TruFloridaGator 08-16-2007 08:50 PM

Goooooooo Jags!!! Let's please just beat the Texans this year & we will make the playoffs. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

BadBoyBenny 08-16-2007 08:50 PM

I am perfectly fine with that. I just think we need some kind of standard here or I am not going to know which thread to talk trash in.

Could one of the mods come to a decision and put up a sticky or something?

Needle77 08-16-2007 11:37 PM

MEb has said time and time again that making threads isn't an issue and the ones that don't get attention will drop to no-man's land. Like I said in my OP, all of us mostly talked in the Jags thread last season and it was fun banter. I was just worried that there were a few people that might not have checked the Jags thread due to them not having interest in Jacksonville but a fan of one of the other teams.

If it doesn't work, that's fine. Its just that I enjoy all of the Colts and Texans posters and loved hearing the insight from their teams, not to mention getting ripped on by Colts fans.

[ QUOTE ]
Goooooooo Jags!!! Let's please just beat the Texans this year & we will make the playoffs.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is such a sad truth...

SL__72 08-16-2007 11:39 PM

If there can be a Houston Texans offseason thread there can definitely be a AFC South in-season thread.

TheNoodleMan 08-17-2007 03:54 AM

If there is a Division thread that will work it is this one. Colts and Jags fans have have shown a great deal of respect for each other in this forum. After all, what am I supposed to hit with my hammer if there isn't a nail? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

TheNoodleMan 08-17-2007 12:53 PM

http://oxblue.com/archive/8252a53cdf...2/1024x768.jpg

Lucas Oil Stadium is really starting to take shape. This thing is massive, it dwarfs the Hoosier Dome.

Needle77 08-17-2007 01:16 PM

TNM,

Will it have piped in crowd noise? Because if it didn't I feel like it is a huge mistake to leave RCA.

On a serious note, I like the idea of finally moving towards an open roof of some sort. And the stadium looks extremely kick ass. I wonder when Polian moved to Indy if he ever thought that he would be able to sell 75k tickets a game without much problems.

And is there really going to be a horse shoe symbol at the main entrance cause that is kinda cool as well.