Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Serious Beat: my mom broke up with my dad..Advice pls (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=532684)

latvian7 10-27-2007 04:14 PM

Serious Beat: my mom broke up with my dad..Advice pls

I really thought about where to find more serious answers - BBV or BBV4L and came to conclusion that here i *might* get them more expect the CHOO CHOO thing.

Anyhow here is the story:

My Mom and my Dad lived together for like forever (im 18), but about 2 weeks ago, they broke up, because my dad was drinking alot and not coming home for like 3 days. That is not the main problem, the main problem is where he sleeps those nights. My mom found the msg in his Mobile Phone, where that girl clearly states he have to choose where he wants to live...the rest of the story is standard.

Now my mom, dad bought new apartment 3 years ago on 10 year credit.They have to pay 500ls monthly = about 1000$ dollars.My Mom earns 600$ a month ( dad used to earn 2000$ a month).Last week i started to work 4h after school and i earn about 400$ monthly.After my mom and dad broke up, he said he will PAY half and leave apartment to my mom ( which is great)

Here is the Problem:
My mom cannot sustain herself for next 7 years and I DO NOT want to live with her for next 7 years, got my own life.

Solution:1) Play Poker after work and earn 10k$. Sounds impossible since practicly can't deposit unless i will eat at my friends.Unless i freeroll, which i don't have time anymore..
2) Buy lottery tickets weekly. Again, i have to be really lucky and i might not in next 7 years.
3)???

Advise?

CHOO CHOO can only be posted 10 times, ty

GSykes 10-27-2007 04:14 PM

Re: Serious Beat: my mom broke up with my dad..Advice pls

your dad sounds like a winner

ZOMG_RIGGED! 10-27-2007 04:17 PM

have sex with his mom

genius55 10-27-2007 04:18 PM

this is not the sort of situation u want to solve with poker,

u need to talk to your parents about realistic solutions, find a way for them to pay their own rent.

Nielsio 10-27-2007 04:19 PM

Consider it a rent payment for yourself. Flip some burgers.

genius55 10-27-2007 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I really thought about where to find more serious answers - BBV or BBV4L and came to conclusion that here i *might* get them more expect the CHOO CHOO thing.

Anyhow here is the story:

My Mom and my Dad lived together for like forever (im 18), but about 2 weeks ago, they broke up, because my dad was drinking alot and not coming home for like 3 days. That is not the main problem, the main problem is where he sleeps those nights. My mom found the msg in his Mobile Phone, where that girl clearly states he have to choose where he wants to live...the rest of the story is standard.

Now my mom, dad bought new apartment 3 years ago on 10 year credit.They have to pay 500ls monthly = about 1000$ dollars.My Mom earns 600$ a month ( dad used to earn 2000$ a month).Last week i started to work 4h after school and i earn about 400$ monthly.After my mom and dad broke up, he said he will PAY half and leave apartment to my mom ( which is great)

Here is the Problem:
My mom cannot sustain herself for next 7 years and I DO NOT want to live with her for next 7 years, got my own life.

Solution:1) Play Poker after work and earn 10k$. Sounds impossible since practicly can't deposit unless i will eat at my friends.Unless i freeroll, which i don't have time anymore..
2) Buy lottery tickets weekly. Again, i have to be really lucky and i might not in next 7 years.
3)???

Advise?

CHOO CHOO can only be posted 10 times, ty

[/ QUOTE ]

are u serious>?

F. McSimmons 10-27-2007 04:20 PM

Breeders cup classic is coming up in a few hours so there's that.

genius55 10-27-2007 04:21 PM

lol this is an obvious level i'm 90% pretty sure

latvian7 10-27-2007 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is not the sort of situation u want to solve with poker,

u need to talk to your parents about realistic solutions, find a way for them to pay their own rent.

[/ QUOTE ]

I Talked about it with my mom. I suggested to get another man, but all she said all other man are idiots, maybe after few months.Another problem is my mom actualy is working a well paid job in Latvia ( for women)

Edit: wtf its not a level, be serious pls, jesus

jessicaalbiel 10-27-2007 04:23 PM

well you know things are bad when one of your solutions is to buy lottery tickets