Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Official Stars Regulars Thread: Part II (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=477676)

Pokerdemic 08-14-2007 09:07 PM

Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread: Part II

I only have 1200 hands of Alex_CC in my database. But he is running at 84PTBB/100. Obviously skewed statistics, and he has been on a heater at the tables I have played him (fortunately I am even against him). But does anyone else know if he is really good and to be avoided?

Ben Young 08-14-2007 09:40 PM

LOLDONKBETZ thinks that people only 3bet AA/KK at 25NL, then again I've only been here for a day. This can't be true?

Pokerdemic 08-14-2007 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOLDONKBETZ thinks that people only 3bet AA/KK at 25NL, then again I've only been here for a day. This can't be true?

[/ QUOTE ]

against unknown villain it is not a horrible assumption at NL25

Mr_Pathetic 08-14-2007 10:41 PM

Who else thinks Dra.Martinez, Botkan, Fabianstars, garrymdp, naszan are all the same person or all play together?

Ben Young 08-14-2007 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who else thinks Dra.Martinez, Botkan, Fabianstars, garrymdp, naszan are all the same person or all play together?

[/ QUOTE ]

at which stakes? 10NL or something was where I last saw Dra.Martinez and he had just moved up from 5NL, and I havent heard of the others except garrymdp, whom I have considerably less hands on

Mr_Pathetic 08-14-2007 10:46 PM

NL2 to NL5. Some NL10. Basically anyone from Mar Del Plata. FWIW Dra.Martinez was playing NL2 and NL5 this time last year!

Sean Fraley 08-14-2007 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who else thinks Dra.Martinez, Botkan, Fabianstars, garrymdp, naszan are all the same bot?

[/ QUOTE ]

Khaos4k 08-14-2007 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
NL2 to NL5. Some NL10. Basically anyone from Mar Del Plata. FWIW Dra.Martinez was playing NL2 and NL5 this time last year!

[/ QUOTE ]

I see a bunch of ppl from mar del plata at NL25. Anyone know wtf is up with this?

Mr_Pathetic 08-14-2007 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I see a bunch of ppl from mar del plata at NL25. Anyone know wtf is up with this?

[/ QUOTE ]

So there are even more of them at higher stakes? They are really easy to play against and from what I have noticed they just wait till they get a set or their draw hits then shove and people call them with amazing frequency. I had Dra.Martinez talking to me one time as I kept telling him to play me headsup but he never would and none of the others have ever responded to me. I don't mind them at my table unless there is more then one of them there.

checkmate36 08-14-2007 11:01 PM

garrymdp

199 hands 21/5/1.5 (owes me .04c [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])