Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   FT200 Puking in the river (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558857)

steel108 12-02-2007 01:02 AM

Re: FT200 Puking in the river

The only logic I can see for checking twice WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR HAND is to induce a bluff and you succeeded. If you don't know how respond to this push, then you should have bet the river.

loosbastard 12-02-2007 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i insta call this i dont know

[/ QUOTE ]

terp 12-02-2007 01:57 AM

he's probably shoving his entire range here if he has a brain. stove his range for getting to and calling flop for academic purposes and then click call because i can already tell you you have odds to call against that range.

Worm75 12-02-2007 02:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
he's probably shoving his entire range here if he has a brain. stove his range for getting to and calling flop for academic purposes and then click call because i can already tell you you have odds to call against that range.

[/ QUOTE ]

Terp is right here,this is really weak tight

markuisis 12-02-2007 02:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Terp is right here,this is really weak tight

[/ QUOTE ]

How is he right? I'm pretty sure his post was a level or something, so villain is shoving stuff like TT, JJ, QQ, KQ, KJ, 109s, J9s etc...? cause those r all part of his flop calling range.

ChoicestHops 12-02-2007 02:56 AM

Yeh this is a [censored] river. [censored] board the whole way, and personally I think you have to fold this. I think the turn c/r you planned is definitely the best option against this type of opponent. His stats don't seem too aggressive but people seem to overplay their hands in 3bet pots. I don't see what you are beating here imo and this is fold.

cs3 12-02-2007 03:00 AM

wtf bet turn!
wtf shove river!
wtf since you didnt, call river
easy

Fonkey123 12-02-2007 03:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you high?

edit: nevermind you qualified your statement with the exemption that a brain needs to exist, which is not the case with 99.9999999% of 1/2 players so this is really just a post that should be remembered in other threads [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

PugsMcGee 12-02-2007 03:06 AM

Bet the turn, and if he calls, c/f river