Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   **Official uNL Microbrew thread: September** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=490979)

MusashiStyle 09-09-2007 08:24 AM

Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: September**

on the plus side i will be supernova in a week or two

Kimo White Devil 09-09-2007 09:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You have aces at 20nl, shove

[/ QUOTE ]

Very helpful ;(

[/ QUOTE ]

It is very helpful, the message behind the post is that people stack off so light at the micros and they play such a huge range of hand preflop anyway that folding aces on just about any board is almost always a mistake.

SO CALL

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, people stack so light that it balances the fact that sometimes, youll get stacked by sets

MrWooster 09-09-2007 09:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You have aces at 20nl, shove

[/ QUOTE ]

Very helpful ;(

[/ QUOTE ]

It is very helpful, the message behind the post is that people stack off so light at the micros and they play such a huge range of hand preflop anyway that folding aces on just about any board is almost always a mistake.

SO CALL

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, people stack so light that it balances the fact that sometimes, youll get stacked by sets

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks - I was just a bit worried given his stats...

You will never guess what he had ..... J3s [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

fozzy71 09-09-2007 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
he he 12k hands a day sustainable?

think i could have played better LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG - How fun was that 13 Buy In downswing? Did u see the BBV thread of the guy that played an 11k hand session?

BBV Thread - Graph -38k to even.

thac 09-09-2007 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i hope u mean 75 or we are talking about totally diff places lol

[/ QUOTE ]

71 goes from Akron to C-bus and stuff.. maybe I'm wrong. Yeah I live right beside I-75 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

fozzy71 09-09-2007 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i hope u mean 75 or we are talking about totally diff places lol

[/ QUOTE ]

71 goes from Akron to C-bus and stuff.. maybe I'm wrong. Yeah I live right beside I-75 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Happy B-day T.

I live right beside I-75 too....... just a few hundred miles north. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

corsakh 09-09-2007 11:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just realized that iPoker rakes uncalled bets. How much am I losing all in all compared to sites that don't do that? Should I change site ASAP?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? Is this confirmed? So if I shove on a flop vs a shorty, they rake all my stack?

K䲰䮥n 09-09-2007 12:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just realized that iPoker rakes uncalled bets. How much am I losing all in all compared to sites that don't do that? Should I change site ASAP?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? Is this confirmed? So if I shove on a flop vs a shorty, they rake all my stack?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm away from my CPU at the moment but I could swear that they raked my uncalled raises on big pots. Small pots they don't. I dont want to post this to The Zoo yet, I need to get confirmation.

According to their site they rake $0.05 for every $1 in pot. The max rake is $1-3 depending on the number of players.

Spurious 09-09-2007 12:13 PM

i got a pokertracker question
is it possible to resize the player window?
mine is way too small, i maximized the whole window of course

Genz 09-09-2007 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm away from my CPU at the moment but I could swear that they raked my uncalled raises on big pots. Small pots they don't. I dont want to post this to The Zoo yet, I need to get confirmation.

According to their site they rake $0.05 for every $1 in pot. The max rake is $1-3 depending on the number of players.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't really give you confirmation, but one thing to consider: iPoker adds uncalled bets to the potsize, I think. So it would make sense they rake the "whole" pot including your uncalled bets. But I'd really have to look into a hand history to see if the uncalled bet is "returned" or if you win the big pot. And I have no idea how the rake increases with the pot size. But the current rake is displayed in the upper left. So maybe one should have a closer look at that during a hand.