Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Happy Birthday KM (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=537524)

FCBLComish 11-03-2007 11:39 AM

Happy Birthday KM

http://www.spiritinthesky.com/images...Birthday_w.jpg http://www.billybear4kids.com/postca...stBirthday.gif http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...ter/panda2.jpg

Our House 11-03-2007 11:43 AM

Re: Happy Birthday KM

Awwww...

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Jack Bando 11-03-2007 11:48 AM

Happy Birthday KM

Boiler_bd 11-03-2007 11:51 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Happy birthday!

metsandfinsfan 11-03-2007 11:53 AM

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...nfins/2173.gif

happy cakeday

Zurvan 11-03-2007 12:10 PM

Happy birthday.

EDIT: I posted baby pictures on my birthday.... *hint* *hint*

CPFB 11-03-2007 12:23 PM

Happy Birthday KM! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

clowntable 11-03-2007 12:41 PM

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag KM

MDoranD 11-03-2007 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag KM

[/ QUOTE ]

gezhundheit

HB KM!!

Mark_K 11-03-2007 02:04 PM

Happy Birthday KM!!!

Hope you have a fun relaxing day!

antidan444 11-03-2007 02:06 PM

Yeah, what they said. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

KyrosMother 11-03-2007 02:34 PM

I liked what Mets did, so I wanted to do something similar for my birthday. Here are some of my thoughts and memories. And a preemptive apology for those that I missed – I know everyone is not listed.

Aaron – always a gentleman. If not for you, I think I would be the eldest POGGER. I am happy to leave the title to you…..

Amplify –If not for you, I probably would have not stayed in POG. You sent me *hugs* when I really needed them. I miss you and hope all is well. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Boiler – I know I always thought you were a wolf when we first started playing. But damn, you were wolfy (or I just suck…a very strong possibility)

Chuck – Xmen, need I say more. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Clown – I spreche ein bißchen Deutsch. I habe in Salzburg fur ein Jahr wohnen. Danke fur den Geburtstag Wunsch. Yes, I am sure I butchered that.

Durron –You finished playing Pirates of Pogglesport I, while at the WSOP. What a guy! The last day, I think I received 500 IMs from you and I couldn’t stop laughing. That is still my favorite game of all time.

FCBL – I know I have said this before, but you have been one of my favorite additions to POG. I always enjoy playing with you.

Fnord – I still always think you are a wolf…(or see comment for boiler)

GT – Heh, I remember peeking you the first time I was a seer. Someone asked me why. I said I was trying to peek a “mid-tier” player. What I meant was “someone who I didn’t think would be night-killed for a few nights”. I think your response was “WTF!!” Looking back, it was pretty funny.

HBE – I liked PD, so it should not be surprising that I liked HBE.

Herbie – I know I have said this before, but you have also been one of my favorite additions to POG.

Horn – I miss you [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

IY – Whenever I see you name, I think of the Jolly Green Giant and laugh.

Kyro – yeah, thanks for getting me into this. It’s like an addiction. You have come a long way in the last 1.5 years and I am very proud of you for it. I am also greatful to POG for being here when you needed some place to go.

Luckay – you have made my head hurt many times, but I think you would be surprised how many times you have made me laugh too.

Madtown – thanks for inviting me to play in my first game. I am not sure I would have ever signed up on my own.

Mets – I think it was CYOA?, we were so “in sync” with each other. I have never been so sure of another villager in my life. I am glad, because I think we started to talk more after that.

MDD – yeah...you fake seer as a wolf and then ask me (the other seer) for my peeks. I almost have a heart attack and think “OMG, what is he doing, is he crazy!!!” Yeah, you had me fooled. Not nice. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Nick – I can’t tell you how glad I am that I didn’t join the Boat Game and how much I wished I had not joined the +/- Game.

OurHouse – you always make me laugh. I really enjoyed the tubos we played together. I think we were the wolves 3 times in a row or something. You always made it fun for me.

Scott – first turbo you get mad and refuse to talk to me in the final round, so I lose the game. I was crushed. That was a long time ago. I like playing with you, as long as I know you are a villager. You’ve become too good as a wolf.

Shorty – you will always have a special place in my heart. But I think you should be lynched Day 1 for the rest of your life.

Spook – you had the misfortune of being given a role no one knew existed in the first game we played together. I was pretty sure you were crazy. Thank you for asking about kyroette this summer. It was nice that you thought of her.

Stephen – I cringe whenever I think of 007, but I am glad I got to play it with you. I left with a lot of respect for your game.

Tokyo – Turf Wars – we did GOOD [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

VR – you are a wonderful mod and just what all these guys need. POG is lucky to have you.

WDCBooks – I never told you this, but when I first played I was very intimdated by you. You were, in my eyes, one of the best players out there. When someone voted for me, you said “Leave her alone, if she is a wolf, she will out herself soon enough”. I thought “OMG, I am so bad, WDC says I suck”. What I learned soon thereafter is that was your way of making sure new players get their playing time….you didn’t want me lynched right away. I can honestly say I <u>still</u> think you are one of the best players in the game and I truly enjoy playing with you each and every time. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Zurvan – thanks for giving me the role that allowed my son to go around for a week telling everyone at work that I was a whore. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

His Boy Elroy 11-03-2007 03:13 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

KyrosMother 11-03-2007 03:38 PM

Oh, and FCBL, thank you for the panda pics. How did you know I was turning 27? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Our House 11-03-2007 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and FCBL, thank you for the panda pics. How did you know I was turning 27? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
How do you know he's not dyslexic? [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

KyrosMother 11-03-2007 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Kyro....did you hack into OurHouse's account???

Stephen H 11-03-2007 03:58 PM

Happy Birthday KM [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

antidan444 11-03-2007 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, OH is on a roll today!

durron597 11-03-2007 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Durron –You finished playing Pirates of Pogglesport I, while at the WSOP. What a guy! The last day, I think I received 500 IMs from you and I couldn’t stop laughing. That is still my favorite game of all time.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

happy bday km!

JennFox 11-03-2007 04:28 PM

happy birthday!

you and vr should have a last-longer sidebet for the halloween game [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Our House 11-03-2007 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Man, OH is on a roll today!

[/ QUOTE ]
Just trying to live up to amp's name.

dmk 11-03-2007 04:53 PM

happy b-day KM, even if you didn't mention me in your long list [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

KyrosMother 11-03-2007 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
happy b-day KM, even if you didn't mention me in your long list [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

What I remember most about you is the very first game we played together....you kept talking about ice cream. So, in my mind, you are the "ice cream guy". [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

kyro 11-03-2007 05:13 PM

fifty

kyro 11-03-2007 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the 7 is an exponent. It looks a little raised.

Iron_Yuppie 11-03-2007 06:28 PM

Happy Birthday KM!

I will always remember the "fake panda" pic.

antidan444 11-03-2007 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the 7 is an exponent. It looks a little raised.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a loving son, to call your own mother 128. Sheesh.

chuckleslovakian 11-03-2007 07:20 PM

happy bday

shortline99 11-03-2007 08:22 PM

(((((km)))))

wdcbooks 11-04-2007 03:13 PM

Happy birthday!

I was thrilled when you played this last game, I was worried you were taking a permanent POG hiatus. Someday I will catch up with you all when I am in NH.

dmk 11-04-2007 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What I remember most about you is the very first game we played together....you kept talking about ice cream. So, in my mind, you are the "ice cream guy". [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, nice

JaredL 11-04-2007 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

IY – Whenever I see you name, I think of the Jolly Green Giant and laugh.

Kyro – yeah, thanks for getting me into this. It’s like an addiction. You have come a long way in the last 1.5 years and I am very proud of you for it. I am also greatful to POG for being here when you needed some place to go.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Happy Birthday!

KyrosMother 11-04-2007 04:28 PM

JaredL,

You have no idea how long I have been sitting here trying to figure out why you didn't like what I said about IY and Kyro.

When I think of you, all I can see is that foolish WW Wedding MSPaint drawing, where you are marrying Zero and OH. I don't even know why you are the minister, but it makes me laugh.

Well, that and I think you are only 1 of 2 people who I have correctly spotted twice as a wolf. But I am not sure that is a good thing [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Sorry I missed you. You are generally so low-key -- sort of unusual for POG, wouldn't you say?

chim17 11-04-2007 05:36 PM

How could anyone like what was said about IY and Kyro [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

VoraciousReader 11-04-2007 05:59 PM

Happy birthday KM!

HerbieGRD 11-05-2007 10:18 AM

Happy belated birthday!

KyrosMother 11-05-2007 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How could anyone like what was said about IY and Kyro [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Chim [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Another quiet soul in POG...or at least in WW.

I used to confuse you and Mets all the time.

Kyro asked me "Why???"
KM -"Because they both have monkeys in their avatars."
Kyro - "Uh...no they don't..."
KM - "Ok, chimps, same thing."
Kyro - "Uh, NO, they don't. Mets has a baseball guy..."
KM - "Huh?"

Sorry about that. I never got you guys mixed up again....

(But seriously, Mets guy did look like a monkey.....so it's his fault [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])

metsandfinsfan 11-05-2007 12:36 PM

oh really ...

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...rmetavatar.gif

not gonna argue with you ma cause i [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] u, but i dont get it

KyrosMother 11-05-2007 01:06 PM

Looked like a monkey to me...... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

metsandfinsfan 11-05-2007 01:26 PM

happy birthday to you
you belong in a zoo
you look like http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...rmetavatar.gif
and you smell like him too