Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   New MTT database that has sats, seats, etc. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=284825)

Confused1 12-16-2006 01:59 PM

New MTT database that has sats, seats, etc.

This link was posted in MTT, and I'm not sure if that was spam, old news, or what...but I'd never seen this and found it interesting.

I don't have anything to do with this site, know who owns it, or anything...but it's entertained me for the last hour so I thought I'd share.

I'm glad it exists, because I get sick of being called a fish because my -ROI% in thepokerdb doesn't account for sat wins, etc.

http://www.officialpokerranking.com/

billb 12-16-2006 02:02 PM

Re: New MTT database that has sats, seats, etc.

What site?
pm if not wanted on boards.
thx

MasterE569 12-16-2006 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm glad it exists, because I get sick of being called a fish because my -ROI% in thepokerdb doesn't account for sat wins, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man this is the best part of the DB and sharkscope. Horrible player harrass you when you outplay them then they pull up your stats which are either inaccurate or don't take into account the turnies or sit and goes ur best at. Player thinks they are hot [censored] and tells you so, you knock them out of the tournament making it all the sweeter after earlier comments. Sharkscope makes me laugh, people dont even understand its sit and go only. Gotta love the ability to manipulate statistics to make things appear differently than they really are.

Confused1 12-16-2006 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Man this is the best part of the DB and sharkscope. Horrible player harrass you when you outplay them then they pull up your stats which are either inaccurate or don't take into account the turnies or sit and goes ur best at. Player thinks they are hot [censored] and tells you so, you knock them out of the tournament making it all the sweeter after earlier comments. Sharkscope makes me laugh, people dont even understand its sit and go only. Gotta love the ability to manipulate statistics to make things appear differently than they really are.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand what your saying, but I also worry that the good players rely on it to push me around more than they would if they thought I knew what I was doing. ;-)

reo 12-16-2006 05:52 PM

Kyle Bowker is the champ . . .

Soulman 12-16-2006 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Horrible player harrass you when you outplay them then they pull up your stats which are either inaccurate or don't take into account the turnies or sit and goes ur best at.

[/ QUOTE ]
You know it's actually possible to suck at SNGs and be good at MTTs and vice versa right [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

MasterE569 12-16-2006 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You know it's actually possible to suck at SNGs and be good at MTTs and vice versa right [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe I fall under this descripiton, regardless i find this funny

Bakes 12-16-2006 07:47 PM

but dude you suck at MTTs so i fail to see the correlation [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

MasterE569 12-16-2006 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
but dude you suck at MTTs so i fail to see the correlation [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
One day I will crush you like Drago crushed Apollo Creed suckaaaa

betgo 12-16-2006 09:36 PM

I looked up betgo. 120% ROI on Stars in last 4 months. 110 ITM finishes, including 10 1st, 7 2nd, 3 3rd, 33 4th-10th.