Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   NFL Week 1 Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=495253)

PokerFink 09-06-2007 06:58 PM

NFL Week 1 Thread

Football season begins in under two hours!

Week 1 Games

Thursday 8:30pm
<ul type="square">[*]New Orleans @ Indianapolis (NBC)[/list]
Sunday 1:00pm
<ul type="square">[*]Philadelphia @ Green Bay (FOX)[*]Kansas City @ Houston (CBS)[*]Denver @ Buffalo (CBS)[*]Pittsburgh @ Cleveland (CBS)[*]Carolina @ St. Louis (FOX)[*]Atlanta @ Minnesota (FOX)[*]New England @ NY Jets (CBS)[*]Miami @ Washington (CBS)[*]Tennessee @ Jacksonville (CBS)[/list]
Sunday 4:15pm
<ul type="square">[*]Chicago @ San Diego (FOX)[*]Tampa Bay @ Seattle (FOX)[*]Detroit @ Oakland (FOX)[/list]
Sunday 8:15pm
<ul type="square">[*]NY Giants @ Dallas (NBC)[/list]
Monday 7:00pm
<ul type="square">[*]Baltimore @ Cincinnati (ESPN)[/list]
Monday 10:15pm
<ul type="square">[*]Arizona @ San Francisco (ESPN)[/list]

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!

vixticator 09-06-2007 07:01 PM

Re: NFL Week 1 Thread

Looking forward to Bears/Chargers most I think, maybe the first game more. Anyways, here's to a great season and my first with Sunday ticket.

mason55 09-06-2007 07:03 PM

Anyone have a link to regional coverage maps?

Edit: Nevermind
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/

PokerFink 09-06-2007 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Looking forward to Bears/Chargers most I think, maybe the first game more. Anyways, here's to a great season and my first with Sunday ticket.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just got DirecTV and Sunday Ticket as well. I must say, DirecTV + DVR is [censored] awesome. I've never had DVR before either, definitely one of those things that makes you wonder how you ever lived without it.

I'm also looking foward to the CHI/SD game quite a bit, as well as the TEN/JAX game since I didn't see much of Vince last year and I'm curiuos how the Jags look. And obviously the Eagles game, although that's a solid game from a neutral perspective as well.

Case Closed 09-06-2007 07:09 PM

Tonight's game will be a fun one. I am kinda pissed I will be missing an hour of it for a meeting I have. Oh well.

vixticator 09-06-2007 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just got DirecTV and Sunday Ticket as well. I must say, DirecTV + DVR is [censored] awesome. I've never had DVR before either, definitely one of those things that makes you wonder how you ever lived without it.

[/ QUOTE ]DirecTV DVR is terrible compared to cable, actually has to be on that channel. But, yeah, it's nice. I wonder if the game are in HD on sun ticket? Plan on recording two games a day that I don't plan on watching live so I can watch like 7+ games a week.

I got it mostly to watch the Lions, lol.

Magra 09-06-2007 07:30 PM

The one reason why I don't like pre-scheduling the sunday and monday night games (although, I know they have to be scheduled early.) Week 6, NYG @ ATL. What a terrible monday night game. Granted, week 6 doesn't have the best matchups, I'd much rather see Philly @ NYJ, NO @ Seattle, STL @ B-more, or NE @ Dallas.

PokerFink 09-06-2007 07:34 PM

Does Sunday Night still have flex scheduling?

WilliamLowe 09-06-2007 07:37 PM

They make dual tuner DVR's for DirecTV...they work just like the ones you get with Cable. You can record two shows at once, but you have to be watching one of them.

Flex scheduling will go into effect towards the end of the season...last 6 weeks or so, I think.

PokerFink 09-06-2007 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They make dual tuner DVR's for DirecTV...they work just like the ones you get with Cable. You can record two shows at once, but you have to be watching one of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah this is what I have.

[ QUOTE ]
Flex scheduling will go into effect towards the end of the season...last 6 weeks or so, I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok thanks.